“ate here twice”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2017

the first evening we ate here i would have given the restaurant 5 stars the second time we ate here i would give it 3 stars. the difference was mainly in the service. The staff was very attentive on the first night and almost non existent on the second night. I cant explain why but it was also noticeable at other tables. The lobster was overcooked both nights, the lamb and duck were great. The dover sole was a winner but the grouper was disappointing.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I wish I can remember exactly what I had but if you love seafood, you simply can't go wrong. I do remember that me and my girlfriend ordered a seafood app, we both had a fresh fish and closed the evening with a dessert and were beyond satisfied with every single bite. Plus he staff is super buttoned up and professional. It's a bit expensive but you get what you pay for. I would say this restaurant has the best high-end food on the resort campus.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I have eaten at a lot of restaurants over the years, but I have to say Cafe Martinique service was the best.....food was pretty spectacular as well. I had the Grouper, the wife had a filet and the daughter had the salmon. All good choices. If you visit, make reservations and be prepared to not wait for anything!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I had one of the best evenings of my trip here.

The venue is a very lovely venue, great location on the marina and very well presented inside. Classy but not stuffy.

The waiters were extremely professional. The man who brought my friends banana dessert thing put on a really good show and really helped make the night.

Wine list is interesting. Either top end (very expensive) or bottom of the barrel, I did struggle to find something good but less than $1,000 but settled on "The leap" which was excellent.

Food was very nice and very tasty, I cannot recommend the snapper enough.

Very please. Thankyou to the staff who made it such a memorable evening.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Delicious, yacht views with palm trees swaying in the breeze. Delicious Cabernets, every morsel I tasted was off the cgarts. Second time here. A must do! ( in the Marina by Atlantis)( Best shops too)