Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$200
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$199
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$353
Bookit.com
US$440
Riu.com
  • Breakfast included
The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$582
HotelsClick
US$467
HotelsClick
US$729
TripAdvisor
US$1,175
Hotels.com
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfull kitchencabbage beachprivate patioliving roomlaundry roomcable tvmini martatlantis hotelspent nightspool sidecomfort suitestennisnassaupoolsbridgetaxiunits
Reviewed 6 October 2017

The hotel location is great on Paradise Island and the layout of the buildings with lush foliage is very festive. While the rooms/decor is a little dated, the rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable (with new linens) and it's really everything you need. I consider the value you get VERY HIGH in comparison to alternative options. A full kitchen allows you to save a few bucks on food.

Perhaps the highest compliment I can pay is the customer service, especially by Carmen. I shipped an inbound package internationally and when it got delayed, I feared the worst in not getting it on time (vital for my business...the whole purpose for my trip). She made sure the local UPS delivered in the morning, versus late afternoon when their shipments usually arrive. She went above and beyond and I cannot praise her enough. In some hotels, you're just a number. In this one, you're family.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I liked the tile Floor and clean rooms. House keeping was great, however we had issue with circuit breaker and Management was great about helping. Main Issue is not enough parking for the guest who have a car rental and onsite bar should stay open longer. would be cool if they had a welcome party for new customers. Small bathrooms would be my only issue with the room

Room Tip: I like the ground floor because of the grass patio in back
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Very bad property - not in shape -we had a loud sound the whole night - couldn't get any sleep - nobody was abel to help us - there was blood on the blanket - kitchen and bathroom not well cleaned - just in the middle of nowhere - 20min walk to the beach - can't recommend to stay here

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Ok, bear with me, I really like to focus on the positive things when we stay at hotels and not dwell on little things, because nothing is perfect right? But this time I could not get past the many unfavorable things about this hotel and just want to give people a fair warning before booking.
We knew it wasn't going to be the nicest place to stay, but we were extending a few days after staying at Atlantis and wanted somewhere cheaper and quieter. Their online website looked really fairly decent.... well it was misleading which is so frustrating. We had two rooms and paid $1,200.00 for three nights. We should have stayed put at the Atlantis. This place is old, very very grungy and very, very outdated. It wasn't wasn't clean and the staff was mostly rude. We called to get an extra blanket for my daughters fold out bed ( which smelled like urine) and they said they didn't have one extra blanket we could use! What?! What kind of hotel doesn't have one extra blanket?! They always gave us 2 bath towels a day after asking for 3 every single time. I asked for an extra beach towel and they told me that I was to use what we had in our room because they didn't have extras. Horrible toiletries, no dish soap or extra garbage bags, and the kitchen was so gross. Dirty dishes put back and it was not well stocked with utensils. The pools are small, with things floating in them, and the lounge chairs are old and weathered.
We wanted to use the laundry facilities and need 2 dollars in quarters and went to the office to get them and the lady said they had no quarters to exchange. By this time I was wondering if I was on a hidden camera prank show because I have never experienced anything like this when traveling and staying at a hotel. And we travel all over the world! From our experience, no one working there was friendly and accommodating. Except for one man that was in the office working the first day we were there.
We got a taxi to take us to get dinner because this place isn't too close to anything. (20 min walk to Atlantis) and our taxi driver did a drug deal right in front of us at a stop sign by the hotel. We had our 3 kids with us. Sketchy place on paradise island.

So to make a long story short, pay the extra money to stay at Atlantis if you can, or even a hotel affiliated with the Atlantis because you will have a great experience! Do not stay at this hotel!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank EllisDHJMA
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I spent 6 nights at the Bay View Suites on my first trip to the Bahamas.

On the first night, I arrived around 11pm by taxi and was greeted by the 24/7 staff guarding the front entrance who kindly took me to my room.

On the next day, I checked in at the office with Sandra. I had spoken to her on the phone before coming and she was very professional and helpful. Alfred, another staff member, was also very kind and helped me when Sandra was unavailable.

The room, although slightly outdated, was clean, had nice AC, and a fully stocked kitchen/bathroom. The room service was also great.

The restaurant and mini mart on premise were open 8am-4pm, but the food options were not so good. Mostly prepackaged things/drinks and no fruit.

The property itself was quite safe, quiet, and peaceful. Some families seemed to be staying there long term. There were three pools, a tennis court, and a beautiful landscaping with flowers and palm trees. Maintenance kept it in good shape daily.

Also, thought I should mention an exceptional staff member here: Sandra. Throughout my stay, Sandra was extremely helpful, patiently answering my questions and explaining things to do in the Bahamas with my best interests in mind. Sandra tried to even save me money when recommending transportation, places to go to get better deals, and even going with me one day to help buy things at the best price. Sandra is perhaps the most helpful hotel person I have met across the world and I definitely recommend staying here to get service from her; in fact, she's a veteran in the industry, previously working at the famous five star Atlantis hotel, dealing with millionaires and billionaires.

Overall, I really enjoyed the Bahamas thanks to the safety and security of this lodging, topped with the gracious guidance of Sandra, Albert, and others.

Stayed: May 2017