7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$336
TravelocityUS$251
eDreamsUS$273
Trip.comUS$336
3,110 results
All reviews free breakfast free access to atlantis the breakfast area swim up bar atlantis property directly across the street water park atlantis prices per person visit atlantis atlantis guests pull out couch per day mini fridge room rate water bottles keep in mind
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

I spent a week at Comfort Suites Paradise Island in May 2021. I was driven here by the low nightly price and the ability to get access to the water park at Atlantis. The restaurant at the hotel has a better menu than anything at Atlantis. I was referring people at Atlantis to go check it out. The bar also has a great menu and good prices. All of the staff were extremely friendly and attentive. I did have some minor issues with my room such as the toilet leaking but housekeeping saw it and their maintenance guy was there to fix it before I even noticed it. The grounds and pool were kept very clean while I was there. I couldn't recommend this place highly enough. Atlantis is just across the street. It was close enough I never hesitated to stop by my room if I needed something. I also had $100 in food and drink credit they gave me I did not know about until I arrived. My only complaint would be the breakfast. It is not self service and on weekends it can be a bit of a wait to get served. Dunkin is a one minute walk away and there are a few breakfast spots at Atlantis. The eggs there were a bit soggy and they have minimal choices. This could have just been due to it being slow from covid.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank garryography
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

This hotel worked out quite well for us as an alternative to staying at Atlantis. Very quiet except for a couple nights on a weekend. Easy access to Atlantis with the entrance across the street. However, it is a very long walk to the pools at Atlantis. You can use the Atlantis shuttles to go to the main entrance of any of the hotels.

Breakfast was included but the only item they change daily is the meat. Bacon, corned beef hash or sausage. Every day it is exactly the same except for that. It got very boring very quickly.

The restaurant on site is very good for lunch and dinner. The pool is small and basic but very clean, has a swim up bar and a lifeguard on duty during the day.

The hotel arranges the necessary Covid testing and it is done on site for free through Doctor’s Hospital. There is no long line like there is at Atlantis.

Staff was very nice and accommodating. Nice taxis were always available at the front entrance.

Our room was a bit dated and small. The tv channels had been reduced to just very basic. We did have great air conditioning. The bathroom sink has just a tiny counter space. Not much room for toiletries.

With all the walking, I lost twelve pounds in 10 days. If you are already skinny, stay at Atlantis.

For the price, this is a great deal. Atlantis was always available and we were treated as well as any Atlantis guest.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Judyscastle
Reviewed 14 April 2021

The Comfort Suites has it all; close to the beach, food, drink, clean rooms, access to Atlantis but most of all welcoming staff. You’d expect the staff at Atlantis to be exceptional but Comfort Suites has them beat. Everyone we dealt with was friendly, from reservations, front desk, housekeeping, restaurant and bar.
We ate at Crusoe’s Restaurant on site and drank at the bar and swim up bar. The bartender, Michael, was fabulous. He made sure we were pleased with the drink, the food and the service. The Bahamian people are the best. Housekeeping was also exceptional. The housekeeping staff were always cheerful, efficient and helpful.

Traveler tips: Always greet the locals before asking for anything.
Want a quiet beach? Go to Cove Beach.
Atlantis has maps and directions posted everywhere but asking a staff member always works best.

Comfort Suites, Paradise Island is a must-stay if you want value and hospitality.

Room tip: Third floor is quiet.
2  Thank fBear
Reviewed 9 April 2021

I booked a few nights at Comfort Suites to celebrate my husband's birthday. We had a wonderful time with our daughter. The staff was extremely helpful and polite!
Our dinner at Crusoe's restaurant was delicious! The Rack of Lamb was excellent! Special thanks to Ms. Lakeisha Beneby for her amazing service and hospitality!
Comfort Suites definitely felt like a home away from home! The perfect weekend getaway!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank geshannp
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

This hotel was great - needs updating but super clean.

The issue is with their partner, The Atlantis.

While the Comfort Suites did the best they could, this hotel partners with The Atlantis and The Atlantis requires a valid Covid test (saying it expires in 5 days) and they would not let anyone onto the resort. The Atlantis rules DO NOT align with country rules and you will need a second Covid test if your test is 5 days old while from test date.

We went to get a 2nd test at Bay Street Medical to allow us access back onto Atlantis.

It was far more difficult to travel to the Bahamas than it was to travel to Aruba or Puerto Rico.

Keep in mind - none of these requirements are explicit on the website.

Trip type: Travelled with family