Lowest prices for your stay
US$251
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$204
View deal
PricelineUS$251
eDreamsUS$251
Trip.comUS$336
3,115 results
All reviews free breakfast free access to atlantis the breakfast area swim up bar atlantis property directly across the street water park atlantis prices per person visit atlantis atlantis guests pull out couch per day mini fridge room rate water bottles keep in mind
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Very clean and perfect location. Lakeshia was an excellent manager who took care of our group very efficiently and helped us with any requests. With covid, there are some hoops to jump thru but we were helped which made it very easy.

2  Thank 193cliffj
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Just arrived home early this morning and was anxious to write a review of my experience at the Comfort Suites. The staff was very friendly, customer-service oriented and very accommodating. I want to give a great big shout-out to Charmaine Burrows, Shift Manager. I was in contact with her prior to my arrival. She answered all my questions via phone & email regarding the Bahamas & Comfort Suites travel & COVID protocols, etc. and offered to do anything she could to make my stay a great experience. She did just that and more and I want to thank her! I introduced myself to her after my arrival and she was so welcoming & accommodating. The rooms are very roomy and clean. Their COVID protocol was on point and I appreciated that very much. Cost wise it is a great alternative to the Atlantis but with the ability to take advantage of all the Atlantis amenities. Staying at CS enables you to get a bracelet to fully use the amenities at the Atlantis.

2  Thank burlam2020
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Rooms are nice size suites and clean
staff is so friendly and a pleasure to encounter
the restaurant food was surprisingly very good
if group book through Lakeisha-awesome person
and so efficient
location is great with access to Atlantis

1  Thank barrysW7185TY
Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

I spent a week at Comfort Suites Paradise Island in May 2021. I was driven here by the low nightly price and the ability to get access to the water park at Atlantis. The restaurant at the hotel has a better menu than anything at Atlantis. I was referring people at Atlantis to go check it out. The bar also has a great menu and good prices. All of the staff were extremely friendly and attentive. I did have some minor issues with my room such as the toilet leaking but housekeeping saw it and their maintenance guy was there to fix it before I even noticed it. The grounds and pool were kept very clean while I was there. I couldn't recommend this place highly enough. Atlantis is just across the street. It was close enough I never hesitated to stop by my room if I needed something. I also had $100 in food and drink credit they gave me I did not know about until I arrived. My only complaint would be the breakfast. It is not self service and on weekends it can be a bit of a wait to get served. Dunkin is a one minute walk away and there are a few breakfast spots at Atlantis. The eggs there were a bit soggy and they have minimal choices. This could have just been due to it being slow from covid.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank garryography
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

This hotel worked out quite well for us as an alternative to staying at Atlantis. Very quiet except for a couple nights on a weekend. Easy access to Atlantis with the entrance across the street. However, it is a very long walk to the pools at Atlantis. You can use the Atlantis shuttles to go to the main entrance of any of the hotels.

Breakfast was included but the only item they change daily is the meat. Bacon, corned beef hash or sausage. Every day it is exactly the same except for that. It got very boring very quickly.

The restaurant on site is very good for lunch and dinner. The pool is small and basic but very clean, has a swim up bar and a lifeguard on duty during the day.

The hotel arranges the necessary Covid testing and it is done on site for free through Doctor’s Hospital. There is no long line like there is at Atlantis.

Staff was very nice and accommodating. Nice taxis were always available at the front entrance.

Our room was a bit dated and small. The tv channels had been reduced to just very basic. We did have great air conditioning. The bathroom sink has just a tiny counter space. Not much room for toiletries.

With all the walking, I lost twelve pounds in 10 days. If you are already skinny, stay at Atlantis.

For the price, this is a great deal. Atlantis was always available and we were treated as well as any Atlantis guest.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Judyscastle