All reviews mini mart time share pool bar cabbage beach full kitchen tony knowles treatment plant bahamian night per load half hour walk convenience store on site beaches in the world living room fabulous location a short cab ride ping pong table minor issue
Reviewed 28 December 2017

This is my 5th time staying here, and as always, just a pleasure, so I wanted to be sure to write a review this time before I forget! The villas, while a little "older," are spacious and clean. The size of this property (I believe about 44 villas) is perfect, private, uncommercialized. I love that this property is close enough to walk to all the attractions (Atlantis, the Marina, etc.) but far enough that you have a very quiet, clean, private beach that you can enjoy without crowds. The staff is always very kind, the bartenders vibrant and chatty, the food very good for such a small property and pool bar area. We have never been disappointed with our stay here, and this Thanksgiving was no exception. Love PIBC!!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank sdeissig
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

So much fun and the staff was amazing!!!! The restaurants were not great. $300 at Nobu was a complete waste. Pools could e been a little cleaner abs my cabana rental was completely messed up . The water slides were great and my kids had a fabulous time in there!!!!

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Day trip off our cruise ship we ventured over to Paradise Island to check out Atlantis Waterscape. Unfortunately, it was extremely pricey to enter when we were on limited time. Instead, we ventured through the Hotel to the pool and beach area. Gorgeous surrounds, very lush and beaches are well patrolled. It was evident Hurricane Irma had left some damage here, mainly on the beachfront, as repair works were quite evident. Would love to come back one day to actually stay for a while & enjoy the area and its surrounds. As far as Nassau is concerned, this is a busy place, the main shopping strip has lots of T-shirt & souvenir places, as well as some historical buildings. Surprisingly, vehicles & dwellings in the main area around the Port seem to be in need of desperate repair, but it is quite apparent, the locals really don't care. Nothing would appear too out of place in this town !!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I love my timeshare. I love the beach and have been coming here for 20 years. I have seen many improvements over the years. I hate to see negative comments from visitors. Yes, there is a water treatment plant next door. Most days you don't notice a smell. I have seen the resort take a beating from hurricanes and rebuild. Maybe some of the reviews were the season after a major hit, but I can say I have seen improvements year after year. This is a resort where there are owners. Owners make their reservations for the following year in advance and we also pay annual fees and maintenance fees . If owners get a "better' room and you don't like it, become an owner .

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Anthony K, General Manager at Paradise Island Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your views, Management is constantly upgrading and improving, and yes in recent years we have overcome challenges with major storms.

Happy to know that you continue to enjoy the resort, we are fortunate to be on one of the most beautifullest beaches in the world, and we are on the best portion of the beach.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This is a small condo property (44 units). As a result, there are very few people on this amazing stretch of Cabbage Beach. Pros: crystal clear water and a wide beach front; very short walk to a rocky point that is surrounded by fish - saw a sting ray and a 5 foot long barracuda along with hundreds of smaller fish; Convenience store on site; Clean, spacious, 2 Bed/ 2 Bath units; Laundry on site. $1.50 per load. Dryer is free. Cons: there was a strong sewage smell the first 4 days we were there. The resort blamed it on the treatment plant owned by nearby Atlantis. Take your own shampoo because the property doesn't provide it. Know upfront that this property is older. Tips - taxis give a group rate if you have 5 or more going to the same area. Many of the Atlantis reefs and aquariums can be viewed for free after 7 pm. They are open 24 hours a day. Montagu restaurant in Nassau provides transportation to and from the restaurant.

Room tip: Request an ocean front room. Usually the owners take them, but you may get lucky.
Date of stay: August 2017