Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$366
US$251
US$174
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$336
Bookit.com
US$364
Riu.com
  • Breakfast included
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$93
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Club Land'or Resort(Paradise Island)
US$138
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$590
Hotelpower.com
  • Beachfront
3,169 results
All reviewscain pooladult poolmesa grillclub levelwater parksapphire suiteroyal towerswalk in closetturn down servicesea glasshuge bathroomcafe martiniquelazy riverfamily poolprivate poolmosaic buffetmeal plan
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The Cove is a unique property for adult fun and relaxation while at Atlantis.
We enjoyed the pool and private beach area tremendously. The Club Level Concierge Suite was another pampering experience. The staff in all areas of the Cove were very polite and attentive. We really enjoyed the new updates to this property ( our 3rd visit).
Only drawback is that compared to other Island resorts The Cove is very pricey for the experience,

Room Tip: Stay on the Club Level and ask for room closest to the ocean side looking at the Temple Waterslide
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Zax725
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful! I was concerned about smoking in the rooms but the room smelled wonderful and we could not detect any smoke odor. The staff was friendly but not very helpful. I had to go to the nurses station in another hotel to find large bandages for my son when he scraped his knee. The nurses station didn’t even have them. I had to go into 4 different shops and finally found some. I’m sorry but I feel the front desk should have been able to track these down for me and send them to my room. I asked and was told “sorry we don’t have them and can only tell you to go to the nurses station located in the beach tower hotel”. I had to take my bleeding child on a bus ride to hunt for the bandages.
The food is very overpriced! My family of four spend around $500 on meals per day. We never felt that the food was good enough to go back to the same restaurant with the exception of the breakfast buffet at the cove. It was $33 a person but it was a nice selection of breakfast items. The marina area that had several restaurants was packed by 7:30. If you didn’t have reservations then forget about going there.
The hotel is extremely poorly run. They run out of beer everyday. They close the pool at 6:00 and the beach at 7:00. It is so difficult to get a drink or food. The line is long and moves slow. There were very few staff walking around.
We stayed a week but my kids had enough by the 4th day and wanted to go home. They were bored. The hotel does not do a good job in having activities for kids or adults.
We will not be returning to Atlantis.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank soh555
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful experience we ALWAYS have at The Cove. My family has been coming to the Atlantis property for 7 years now and we always look forward to returning every March. Over the years we have stayed in contact with Zenetta and she always goes above and beyond to make our stay one to remember. She is one of the reasons we always come back...providing recommendations on where to eat, sending dessert to the room since I was celebrating a birthday, and always having a smile on her face. Everyone on property always makes us feel welcome and because of that, we feel at home when we visit.

It doesn’t get much better than waking up to the beautiful blue ocean and spending the day in the sun!

Wanted to recognize the exceptional service we receive year after year at The Cove & we are already counting the days till we return! Also, Sip Sip (their newest restaurant) is a great addition...good service, great view, and delicious food. We loved the new renovations of the Cove pool and are looking forward to trying the new restaurant opening in place of the old Mesa Grill when we return next year. Already counting the days till our next visit.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Kelli M
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Went there on a business trip which was also my first trip to the Bahamas. The resort is massive but very well kept with lots of activities for kids and adults. The private parties that I attended were on-site (outside) and catered by Atlantis. Everything was pretty much perfect. The food was outstanding, the staff attentive and the grounds beautiful. I can't comment on the price as it was a business trip and the room was pre-paid by the company.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 24 March 2018

The hotel was very nice, but the service was so so, considering the cost per night. The grounds are great for family activities, our room had fantastic views of the cove beach. The food was good, Mc Kinzy's conch salad was the best, keep in mind there is a 17% tip and 15% vat added to anything you purchase.

We had to move our room, due to a cockroach problem, but they where very good about taking care of it after notifying management.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family