Went here for an employee awards event. Also, stayed a little extra.
This place is very nice. Well kept, clean. Staff wonderful.
I cannot say anything bad about it, really.
The campus is HUGE, there are shuttles for free between all the towers.
Water park is really fun. Lazy river is not so lazy, but it is sure fun.
I suggest going to the Straw Market, and the marina.
The only negative, is expect to spend a lot of money. It is fairly expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Paradise Island, Bahamas