“Heaven in Bahamas”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy our beautiful beaches.
Spacious and comfortable room with air-conditioning. Access the deck from your room.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enjoy our beautiful beaches.
Spacious and comfortable room with air-conditioning.
Access the deck from your room.
Flatscreen TV and wifi in the room.
Dining area in room.
Equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, teapot, toaster and dishes
Double vanity in your private ensuite bathroom
Jacuzzi tub
Separate shower
Outdoor dining area on deck
Lounge chairs on deck
Patio furniture on deck facing the pool.
Relax in the hammock between the palm trees
Largest private pool on the island. 70X30ft.
Gazebo by the pool
Relax by the pool in the gazebo
This pond is across the street from the home. A very popular site for birdwatching.
Gold Rock Beach
Fortune Beach
Xanadu Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
OnurTzn
“Heaven in Bahamas”
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

its my best Airbnb i have stayed in. It is really perfect villa with its pool, peaceful garden, hammock, I felt myself in heaven. Room was perfect, everything was prepared before i arrived. Room have more than you need in Bahamas, including jacuzzi. Location is perfect, its in the middle of important places. They are very sweet family, they take care with me and advised best beaches. I felt myself like a Bahamian, because they made a perfect dinner for me in the garden and take me out which only Bahamians knows:) If i would go this island again, i definitely choose here with all my experiences about island.I was the luckiest tourist in the Island.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$60
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing