Free cancellation until 29/07
Hotels.com
Nathan's Lodge(Andros)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$86
The Pointe Resort(Andros)(Great Value!)
US$175
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Swain's Cay Lodge(Andros)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$630
Kamalame Cay(Andros)
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2014

We based ourselves at Pineville for a five day exploration of Andros. Eugene is an exceptional proprietor. In addition to meeting all our requirements in his hotel to enable us to be self catering he also naturally took on the role of advisor and sometimes guide. With great enthusiasm he gave us much information about the island, advised us on daily excursions, arranged car hire, taxied for us and gave us a half day of his time to take us in his car to some local sites, all free of charge. He also contacted people ahead of our arrival in villages so that they were awaiting us with hospitality.
He is a very generous and engaging man. He made our time on Andros an exceptional travelling experience.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Giles W
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I was recently there as part of a class trip my child was on. This is more than just a motel. This is an experience to have. The owner made sure our group had a great time including allowing them to dance in the night club! His staff were nice and the garden area has a little petting zoo. This place exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Andros.

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Tiffanypilch
Reviewed 22 October 2013

A group of us from our church's family ministries visited the Pineville Motel and we truly had a unique experience. One of a kind. Eugene was very hospitable and did his best to keep everyone happy. Everyone had a great time and look forward to the next trip. Great place for a serene getaway.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ARK1659
Reviewed 26 April 2013

My wife and I love the Out Islands of the Bahamas, and we were thrilled to find this great little place on Andros. The property in a great location, with grocery and gas very near by. Also close to some of the great beaches and attractions of north Andros.

The rooms all have their own unique theme, and are nice and clean. Wireless internet was nice to have too. The owner of the hotel is a great host as well.

We rented a car so we had a bit more freedom to explore around the island. We'd love to get back sometime.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ASmith_FL
Reviewed 20 December 2012

My choir visited this most unique resort the first week in December 2012. The ambience was so nice and unique. I truely enjoy my short stay and wish I had more time to do more activities. Will surely recommend this facility to everyone. Mr. Campbell and staff was so friendly and helpful and accommodating.... I wish every family had sure nice people.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and spaceous
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple