“Local Eats on Day Trip to Bimini”
Review of CJ's Deli

CJ's Deli
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Bimini
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 9 January 2018

If you a want a chill and super affordable beach side meal, this is the place to go! The flies about drove some of the girls in my group crazy but we still had an enjoyable time. We went during a day trip from Miami. We had the lobster, chicken and conch--everyone enjoyed their meals. No complaints.

There was a stand set up right next to CJ's in the back. I'm not sure if it was associated or not. Anyhow, the drinks were good and served from a coconut. You could get alcohol and non-alcohol drinks. Make sure to negotiate on the price as they may charge you more if they know that you are a tourist.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Sitting right on Radio Beach - CJ’s is a great little hole in the wall spot with local Bohemian fare. Try the fried conch steak.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Everyone in Bimini seems to love CJ's! We came here on a recommendation for breakfast... sat outside on the balcony which is right on the beach looking west towards the gulfstream. Lots of flies and noseeum's though! Seems like a live place with music playing in the attached bar. Good atmosphere and nice folks!

The Food: Breakfast options include, eggs done your way with your choice to add on grits, hashbrowns, a variety of meats... french toast... various breakfast sandwiches... and the coffee is good! The food is no haute-cuisine but it was hearty and tasty.

Some things to note: we paid $25.00 for 2 coffees and 2 breakfasts, and they are often out of things (this is the Bahamas after all)... but for Bimini - we loved it!

1  Thank jeingall
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We ate a quick dinner here. Had a cheeseburger, which was great and ready in 15 minutes. The reason I left off a star was due to a fly problem, which is not uncommon in Bimini.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I always eat here on all my tips to Bimini. Corey the owner and the crew they keep me filled up for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They know that my favorite is the fried chicken breast with fries and salad. They never disappoint, I have been coming here before this present location. Very nice little surprise, try it! Fish-Conch- Lobster-Sandwiches- Eggs your way.