“Family feel”

CJ'S Place
Ranked #19 of 29 Restaurants in Bimini
Cuisines: Bahamian
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

I came here on my birthday weekend and it felt like family from the time we walked in until the time we left. Great conversations, great location right on the water, so close a stingray swam by I think it waved at us lol. I can't remember the name of the spicy sauce, but if you like your couch ask for it but be warned it's HOT!

Reviewed 16 July 2015

The Resort World trolley driver suggested this stop and we had the infamous conch salad. Locals were very friendly. Salad was great and they had cold beer and delicious rum punch!! They even let us take a conch shell from the large pile outside the shack. If you like real local feel and food, this is a great stop.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

We had breakfast at C.J.'s. It is a great outdoor place on the water (ocean side, not bay side). It doesn't look like much but the food and prices cannot be beat. Pancakes and eggs are perfect. My friend liked the conch too. Whimsical decor. Very friendly people.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

The fried to order red snapper is crispy and delicious. But make sure you get your order to go. We found a great table in the sand and enjoyed our cold Kaliks alongside that amazing aqua water. But, as soon as we got our fish the flies descended in mass, you simply could not get away from them. No amount of bug spray could keep them away. So, get your delicious fish, but find an indoor spot to enjoy it.

1  Thank roslynpines
Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

After lounging on the beach and swimming in the cool water I wanted something to eat that was LOCAL. We tried another place but the wait was astronomical along with poor management. CJ's is a small place but very nice staff and reasonable prices. Food was quick, easy and delicious. My one critique would be the conch might need to be cooked a bit crispier but overall it was delicious and I k ow they were trying to get a lot of orders out so many of us can catch tram back to boat.

Next time I'm in Bimini I would definitely patronize them for sure.