All reviews infinity pool ship store golf cart fish an aquarium ferry dock water taxi living room washer dryer we stayed in a two bedroom ocean front fort lauderdale low key the north end gulf stream blue water thirsty turtle
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I had the opportunity to stay at the Bimini Sands with my boating group. Immediately upon arrival and checking in, the staff was welcoming, very polite and helpful. The condo was spotless! Nicely decorated and everything was functioning. The dock master and the staff at the restaurants were attentive as well. I will be returning with more friends!

Room tip: Unit close to the pool is a plus. Be mindful of the sun direct heat in units ocean side. After the morning sun rise...it gets hot.
Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Eric H
BiminiSandsResort, Guest Relations Manager at Bimini Sands Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thanks, look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My Cousin and I went on a cruise and had to transfer from the ship to another boat to get to the island and once there we could only go to the oldest side plus, we had to rent a golf cart to get around although I had a mobility scooter. Honestly I would not waste my money to go here.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank La M
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here many times over the last 12 years and know that each unit is unique to the owner. This time was unpleasant garbage disposal was broke. Dishwasher smelled extremely bad unable to use and there was a dirty pair of men's underwear in 2 nd floor vanity. I always like staying here but avoid this unit at all cost.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Henry D
BiminiSandsResort, Guest Relations Manager at Bimini Sands Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Hello, we are sorry you had a bad experience with this unit. A maintenance repair as been issued to replace the dish washer and garbage disposal. Thanks

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

These blinds are missing blades and the pulleys don't work. Afternoon sun POURS into this unit. The a/c does work, thankfully .
The corner of my bedroom shows dust bunnies, birthday ribbon and 2 medications (pills!). No cleaned in a LONG time.
There were NO table knives in the kitchen. The canisters were screaming with mold. Nothing matched to set a nice table: mugs, plates, glasses, you name it.
These are not cheap units. The owners of 16C should be removed from the hotel rental pool or held accountable for the awful condition of the unit.
The booking agent in Miami offered no solutions. We were not placed in the area we were promised, with NO recourse. Once you're there, you're stuck.
The staff in the pool restaurant were wonderful: friendly and professional.
Before you go, understand the condition of the unit you'll be occupying.
Beware Bimini Sands.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank KKemp

Hello, we are sorry about your experience with his unit. Please be aware that all units will be required to go thru upgrades this fall and meet minimum rental standards. Thanks.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

we stay July 27th to July 30th. we rented a 2 bedroom condo facing the ocean. the condo was adorable and clean. the place is under new management so there was a big change since last year. First of all not once did I or the other three people I was with get bit from a bug. Last year the bugs were terrible. The pool area had more umbrellas to help with the shade. The people working the resort were a little more friendly and helpful then last year. There is still a little lack of communication. All in all I will return had a good time and the marina is in great condition.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 123lam
BiminiSandsResort, Guest Relations Manager at Bimini Sands Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for your review! We have been working hard on the controlling the bugs. While they are only a problem at dawn and dusk, they are annoying. The shade at tthe pool was much needed and be standard going forward.