My husband and I spent a week in the adjacent villas and used the Resorts World hotel all week. We ate almost every meal there. The food was fantastic. Yes, higher priced, but everything has to be shipped to the Island.
The staff were very accommodating and friendly. The resort is beautiful and clean. Spent time in the pool by the bar and also the fifth floor pool.
Had a great experience here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious and modern 750-acre beachfront resort. World class casino. The largest marina in The Bahamas. Unsurpassed amenities and attractions. Turquoise water and white sand beaches for miles. It's all here are Resorts World Bimini...just 50 miles from Miami! The tropical island getaway of Bimini is just hours from Miami. Stroll along miles of white sand beaches beckoning the tranquil sapphire waters of The Bahamas. Escape life's daily demands at Resorts World Bimini as you explore the island's charm, experience our plush accommodations, enjoy a multitude of restaurants and bars and relax in paradise. Play in the boutique Resorts World Bimini Casino - the first with marina and water views. RWB complies with Federal EEO laws. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resorts World Bimini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Bay Resort And Marina
- Bimini Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Bay Hotel Marina