“Fresh fish for lunch”

Bimini Big John's Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Bimini
Cuisines: Bahamian
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Description: Big John's Bar & Grill is located in Alice Town, Bimini, Bahamas where we offer Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour Specials, Live Entertainment, a Cigar Bar and a Souvenir Shop! Come and enjoy a piece of paradise with us! A boutique hotel is available upstairs.
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I and some friends had a wonderful experience here for lunch one day. We had the fresh fish off the menu and it was great. The pigeon peas and rice, fried plantain, along with macaroni and cheese was a nice compliment too. And I should not forget the Kalik beer which frosty cold. AAAHHH!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

A friend of mine was in Bimini two weeks ago and took a picture of a huge fried fish he ordered at Big John's. When I saw it my reaction was "WELL JAH" it looked so amazing I thought the next opportunity I'd have to got to Bimini I would go straight to Big John's. This Sunday my family and I were there, and I ordered a XL Fish with all the fixings. BIG JOHN'S DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!!!!! The food was absolutely fabulous, the staff friendly and helpful and the view was one I won't soon forget. Totally loved it and cant wait to return! AN EXCELLENT OPTION FOR LUNCH OR DINNER, FRESH CATCH AND TASTY SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We always enjoy a few cold Kaliks at Big Johns when we visit Bimini. My husband and I cant stay up late enough to enjoy the music and dancing that goes on but we have heard it's a blast. We always enjoy a sunset dinner and sit and watch the fish, sharks, and stingrays swim past in the lighted water out on the deck. Big Johns always satisfies and their bathrooms are clean (a plus when drinking so much beer)! The cracked conch is a must.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We stopped by for our last meal on the island before flying home. It is a gem!! The food was fantastic! My husband and I shared the conch fritters which were delicious and filled with conch. My husband ordered the fried hog fish. It had a great presentation and it tasted equally as great. I ordered the caribbean lobster grilled. It was grilled perfectly, tender and sweet. They side where great too. The only thing I would say was lacking was the service. The waitress was not very quick or friendly.

1  Thank Danielle b
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Stopped in here while on our honeymoon. The staff and food were excellent! Nothing beats the view with a cocktail in hand!!