Hilton At Resorts World Bimini
Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina(Alice Town)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$212
Bay Inn Estates(Alice Town)
US$120
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,065 results
All reviewsrooftop poolbeautiful hotelsushi bargolf cartluna beachsea planeresorts world biminitides restaurantcasino restaurantmonkey businessconch saladbeach clubsmall islandexplore the islandswim up baralice townwater sports
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I am writing this review from my hotel room. Where to begin. First, upon booking ,the hotel tells you Free transportation will be provided upon landing. What they don’t tell you is who or what will be picking you up. So a shuttle comes you hope on and next thing you know they are charging you a small fee of $5 per person and tell you that includes shuttle and Ferry. Ok... they said it was free but hey it’s only 5 bucks then You jump on the Ferry and they charge you $8. When you ask why when you already paid the $5 well it’s because the shuttle driver hustled you. Still nothing to get your panties in a bunch.

Check in is a disaster with luggage filling the lobby area as I guess the bell hops have no storage space and check in takes forever. The bathrooms in the lobby have plenty of sinks a few of which no water comes out of and in others either very little or an extreme gush.We reserved two rooms with king size beds and well guess what they weren’t available we were given two queens which is no big deal but when you add a crib it makes the room very cramped.

The room itself is nice and decorated simplistically, the balcony is a nice size and the room appears clean. APPEARS being the key word upon getting my rom I kicked off my shoes to relax and was walking barefoot and before I knew it my husband told me to get my feet of the bed because they were black in filth, it was absolutely disgusting. Also don’t expect a hot shower. The only way to take one is to leave the water running for over an hour. First who wants to be so rude to our environment and waste water like that and two who has the time. We contemplated calling to get it fixed but everything here takes sooooo long we are dealing with it. I’ve been bathing my son in the sink with still no hot water but a little warmer and just the tiny stream that comes out.

Lastly how can there not be towels provided in the pool areas. I travel to the Bahamas often and when I come I understand that things here move at a slower pace but Hilton should almost be ashamed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sil2111
RWBiminiServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton At Resorts World Bimini, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello sil2111,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience at the Hilton at Resorts World Bimini was less than perfect and hope you'll give us another chance again. We are reviewing your recommendations with management and hope to host you at the Hilton at Resorts World Bimini again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

we were on the 4th floor on the side facing the pool. it was a good clean room. the resort is well maintained and very clean. service was lacking. for the amount one spends on food and the room the service should be there and it isn't much of the time. the pools were not heated so with the unexpected weather we really weren't able to do any water activities it was to cold in the water at the beach as well. very unusual for Bahamas at the end of March. there is 3 restaurants right where your rooms are and one that the hotel can shuttle to just right up the street. you will need to rent a golf cart to get around the island unless you only plan to be on property.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa A
RWBiminiServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton At Resorts World Bimini, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hello Lisa A,

We appreciate your thorough feedback and are reviewing your recommendations with management. We hope to host you at the Hilton at Resorts World Bimini again soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Very dissatisfied with the customer service received from the front desk staff with our room reservations. This trip was supposed to be a stress-free weekend getaway. I feel as though it caused more harm than good. The only thing that made it better was the crystal blue waters of the Bahamas. Hopefully hotel management realizes the problem before you decide to book your stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
RWBiminiServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton At Resorts World Bimini, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hello 911spencerg,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience at the Hilton at Resorts World Bimini was less than perfect and hope you'll give us another chance again. We are reviewing your recommendations with management and hope to host you in Bimini again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I love the Bahamas and wanted to love this place but it wasn't happening. The check-in process took forever and the staff was not friendly at all. Swimming pools was beautiful but so cold you couldn't go in it. The prices for drinks or anything was beyond ridiculous even for a caribbean resort. Casino is a joke. It's basically a glorified arcade in a bar/grill. This is the only place in the Bahamas that I won't go back to. :(

But do eat at all 3 conch shacks on the island and "EDITH'S PIZZA" IS AMAZING. :)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Wal-Dawg

Hello Wal-Dawg,

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

First of all - I have stayed at a lot of Hilton’s throughout the world and was disappointed by my current getaway.

There were ups - but more downs than I could ever think Hilton would do to any customer.

Ups -
1. Nice bistro people last night (my apologies forgot your names) but great service with so many people ordering! You are wonderful!
2. Vernal - 1st Floor pool bartender- GREAT! Thanks buddy!
3. Bell hops and severs - thank you!

Downs -
1. Check In - they know the peaks - why make us wait so long for a ROOM? Horrible!
2. Towels - this morning waited over two hours for a towel on 5th floor pool - no towel. Went to front desk and said they were called. 1st Floor pool no towels. Come on - you pay a resort fee to get service - shouldn’t have to be looking for a towel - especially here!
3. TV was out all day and night. Called - still out. 24 hours later. WTH!
4. Front desk changed our room on request - gave us a room that wasn’t READY! WTH! Went back to old room.

Sorry folks - not Hilton STANDARDS!
And I never complain!
MDO

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mario_ochoa2018

Hello mario_ochoa2018,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience at the Hilton at Resorts World Bimini was less than perfect and hope you'll give us another chance again. We are reviewing your recommendations with management and hope to host you again soon!