“The worst service I’ve ever had”

El Camino Entertainment Quarter
Reserve a table
Fri, 23/04
20:00
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Moore Park
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

I’ve been twice in recent weeks.

The first experience was below average but it was cheap wings night so we knew we weren’t going to get service when paying 10c for a chicken wing. The worst part about this visit was having to follow up on our food order - my friend got his wings minutes after ordering, mine showed up 15mins later after I promoted the waitstaff.

The second time was so much worse. My food showed up 20mins before my partners. The complimentary corn chips never arrived like they did the first time, although we saw others being served them. We followed up about our drinks order (2 cans of beer) twice and they finally showed up 45mins after we ordered them just as we were leaving. The bar staff were helpful in processing a refund for the drinks and said the app ordering system was having issues. The app having issues I can appreciate but when you follow up twice for drinks and they still don’t come back to you for another 10 mins, I can’t excuse that or the long wait between meals.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

I can’t think of one redeeming feature about our dining experience. I dislike the automated booking system, however that was wonderful compared to the food and drink. Uninspiring food and the margarita was like a big orange cordial with no alcohol. There was no water on the menu, nor were we offered any. Ambiance is non existent.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

I forgot I’d been to the one at The Rocks when we came here for lunch - the Quarter was busy and this was the only place we could get a table with no booking. The ordering process is very impersonal, done via phone. The prices are crazy - $6.50 for a soda water! I would have liked a Corona, but not paying $11 for one. I had three very small tacos for $20. Although the taste was good, I think they were overpriced for what they were. The service extended to dropping our food to the table only, we weren’t even offered cutlery. I would not recommend this for a dining experience.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Sarah_nz31
Reviewed 22 October 2020

Amazing staff, service, drinks and food. The manager was accomodating and very welcoming! We had a great night and the food was even better. Could but recommended more!!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 29 September 2020

Zero service They do nothing No water No service All ordering and payment done by phone They have the hide to ask for a tip before you even place order $21 for three supposed tacos that were the size of a 20c piece

Date of visit: September 2020