Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Vegas Must Do

Definitely an awesome and memorable experience. Highly recommend buying extra ammo for the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Q7481KAjoshg
via mobile
Had a Blast!!

Simply amazing!! The staff was professional and friendly in making sure I had a blast ( pun... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
davidhM554WC
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sandy Valley
from US$169.00
More Info
All reviews machine gun awesome experience extra ammo helicopter ride safety briefing smiling ear to ear guns including coolest thing once in a lifetime bucket list range safety officer las vegas rounds cal crew target auto
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Excellent experience, important tip how to get there you have to use waze app. Otherwise you will have hard time to get there

Reviewed 10 August 2021

Great experience for some one who as no experience or is very experienced. Great customer service. Very informative.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

My son and I came to Vegas to shoot guns and drive exotic cars.
Gunship helicopters was definitely a great experience. We've been to indoor ranges and they were less about an experience and more about just shooting
From the pickup at the hotel to the amazing staff, and drop off it was top notch start to finish
We did the complete fully loaded package and while pricey it was worth it. Adding ammo is easy and not too expensive. The best part was shooting a 50 caliber sniper rifle. It was the most intense feeling ever
The shooting instructor was great and the helicopter was so cool. I do wish we had more ammo on the Heli, but we could have added more and decided not too. But next time will do 300 rounds.
The facility is very cool as it looks like something out of a desert military compound.
Highly recommended experience. Something my college bound son and I will never forget

1  Thank ericdY7377MG
Reviewed 9 August 2021

Where do I start. Everyone at Gunship Helicopters are excellent! This was one of the most exciting things I have ever done! They aim to please and make your experience everything you may hope it would be. From Jennifer picking us up to Eric our pilot and Ramon our crew chief, the professionalism, the focus on safety and everyone just being awesome people! We will definitely be returning for more fun!! Also, make sure to ask for the ridgetop ride!!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

I’m not easily impressed by excursions but this is one that did not disappoint. The staff were all extremely competent, professional, and safe….and without sacrificing the fun.