Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Chicago, Illinois
Excellent Experience!

Reviewed 9 August 2021
72brentk

All reviews rental experience clear instructions camp gulf off roading amazing condition look no further any questions jen vehicle destin forest delivery blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2021

I have used Destin Jeep Rental twice when staying in Rosemary Beach. They are so friendly, prompt and easy to use! You can set up everything on your phone, and they drop off/pick up the vehicle so there is no hassle or wasted time. The Jeeps that I've had were both in great condition and fun to drive around 30A!

Reviewed 10 August 2021

The entire process was easy and the jeeps are brand new. We were able to easily ask questions and had quick responses. I would definitely rent again from them!

Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

My husband has always wanted a Jeep so we decided to rent one while in Destin. This company is awesome! They were quick to respond to any questions and made picking up and dropping off the vehicle very easy. They also said to leave any unopened food in the car and they would donate it, I thought that was really cool. If you want a fun way to get around Destin, choose Destin Jeep Rental!

Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

Fantastic customer service! Communication was great and we even got the vehicle earlier than expected. Great experience overall.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

Very easy self check in and pick up at airport parking. Lovely vehicle that fit the whole family! Thank you so much for mailing back my sons lost cell phone!

Date of experience: July 2021