“Delicious Sunday Lunch”
Review of Lilly’s Landing

Lilly’s Landing
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in Amble
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had the MOST fantastic roast pork loin with crispy roast potatoes, apple sauce and gravy to die for!!! I still drool when I think of it!!!!

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

Called in on the off chance and were happy to get a table. The dog was welcome too! Girls enjoyed special hot chocolates and we shared some lovely fries. COVID-19 safe. We will be back

Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

I popped in today for brunch with my wife and baby. Our food was absolutely was delicious - especially the scrambled eggs.

The staff were polite and friendly and service was very good.

The chef saw that I had to pick up my baby to settle her so he asked if I wanted my order keeping hot in the kitchen until my wife had eaten hers and could take the baby. I appreciated his thoughtfulness as eating out with a baby often ends up in a cold meal!

It’s the little things that count :)

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

We were in the Amble area visiting & came here this morning for breakfast.

The waitress was very friendly and polite. We came in during the breakfast menu, asked if we could wait until the lunch menu came out and then changed our minds again just as the breakfast menu stopped to instead, have breakfast. The waitress found the funny side of it, which was lovely!

We both had the scrambled eggs & smoked Salmon. The salmon was absolutely delicious & so fresh. The scrambled eggs were cooked spot on. We really enjoyed it & can’t wait to visit again to try more of the menu.

Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 24 October 2020

Hi would just like to say what a treat it is to go here every Sunday for my weekly treat

Great staff very friendly, and the best Bacon sandwich and Scrambled Egg in the north

Well done all