“Deserves Its Rating!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Coming from an area of the USA with a large Italian population, I was skeptical about the ratings. While I would never consider a restaurant that is known for its pizza, as a special place to go, this one is an exception. With both thin and thick crust pizza, I couldn't help getting the meat lovers pizza, and even my wife raved about it. A must stop on Bequia!

Thank William Randolp... W

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed on Bequia for two weeks in May and had lunch and dinner at Mac’s and also a takeaway pizza.

The portion sizes are huge and well presented and I can highly recommend the Bequia Lime Pie.

The pizza’s are wonderful and loaded with the toppings a must try.

The staff were polite and helpful and happy as most of the restaurants are to call us a taxi at the end of our evening.

We had a couple of conversations with Kevin the owner who is a lovely man and very hands on with the business, again he helped us by calling the local art gallery for us as we wanted to collect a painting and they were closed, something he didn’t have to do but was happy to help.

Great food, fairly priced, great vibe.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Had a fabulous meal for my 50th Birthday celebrations
Actually, my group of 5 ate here twice in our 5 day visit to Bequia

Great food
Fun service

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The tacos were out I of site. To the best was their homemade ice cream. It was our first time there and we will definitely was will definitiely go back

1  Thank Dee M
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We really enjoyed eating pizza here. They also have many other types of food. It is on the ocean with beautiful views.