“Excellent service, steak just good”
Review of Furca

Furca
Ranked #27 of 1,370 Restaurants in San Jose Metro
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The place is nice, the service was excellent. They have their own urban farm on the restaurant. I had a Chateaubriand with mushrooms that was just good on my opinion. The place is expensive but I might give it a second try with a different dish.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I had heard about Furca before. I went there with my mother, sadly they had just run out of t-bone steaks so I ordered a ribeye steak, it was pretty good. I ordered it medium rare, perfectly done. I also ordered the gnocchi with chorizo and leeks, the gnocchi's texture was perfect, tender, slightly grilled, delicious.

My mother had the tenderloin, I tried some of it, exquisite. Service was impecable, specially by the hostess.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

The Place is gorgeous , all the personnel was very, very attentive, clean, beautifully decorated. Loved the outside fire pit, which you could see through the glass window, gave a cousy and romantic feel to the place.Both me and my girlfriend asked for the boneless ribeye, When I think of Costa Rica I think of Beef , so I wanted a Stake up to Mortons or Ruth Chris level, The meals was really good but I though it was not great, the beef was cooked to the perfect degree, and the hot plates kept it warm, but did not continue to cook it as I have experienced in other places. The wine selection chart was very limited, I enjoy a good Rioja or Cabernet Savingion with my Beef, and could not find the wine I wanted. Also the wine is very expensive, for not the top of the line vintages. all in all a very nice And romantic place

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This place was amazing. Me and my wife really enjoyed the food, the service and how clean and beautiful the restaurant was. Traveled all the way from Atlanta Ga and this place was the best.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Don't let the mix of late 90's charm and modern mix of decor fool you - this place is top notch steakhouse!

Hard to beat a place in San Jose with on-premise aged steaks and a wine list to satisfy most wine lovers in Central America.

I highly recommend trying this restaurant while you are in San Jose, it's a great experience and the staff is wonderfully friendly and helpful.

I will be back.