“Amazing place to have a coffee or eat!”
Review of Itjl

Itjl
Reserve with OpenTable
Itjl is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 142 Restaurants in Barnet
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Description: A lifestyle cafe!!! A place for everyone and anyone, serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Why not just pop in for a coffee or freshly pressed juice! We can assure you we will have something on our menu for everyone, from our plate bursting all day breakfast to the Ultimation burger we aim to please. With our Moto of Good Honest Food at Good Honest Prices you won't be disappointed!
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Lovely place to eat, the food is spot on and always served with a smile! Go to this coffee shop, you will not be disappointed.

ITJL, Manager at Itjl, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Max, we are so pleased you enjoy your visits to ITJL. We look forwards to seeing you again soon.

ITJL

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The best local spot in the area. The food is faultless as is the service. They go out of their way to make you feel at home and get the best out of your meal. Special shout for Duewaan and Jay, for their outstanding service and already knowing what I will order every time I go in.

ITJL, Manager at Itjl, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for the kind words, we are so glad you feel at home. We will be sure to feed back to the team and know how well they did.

Have a great weekend. ITJL

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Passed this place on my way out of Colindale station, thought I would give it a chance. When I walked in, I was greeted with a warm welcome. I had a latte and the classic burger and it was so refreshing to see such attentive staff. The burger was delicious and satisfied my hunger, the latte was on another level. The server was very polite and had great knowledge of the menu and products sold, his name was jay from what I remember. He was very passionate about the establishment which made a change from other places , where staff just want to work and go home. Interaction was top notch. The decor was very well designed and made it feel homely. I was told to try the smoothies next time as I'm an avid gym user so adding extra protein works for me. I will definitely be back and thank you for the great all round service. Overall, I would definitely recommend this place and it will be my go to place from now on. Keep up the good work guys.

ITJL, Manager at Itjl, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thumbsup thanks for coming by and all the lovely words. We will be sure to let the team know what a great job they are doing... We hope to see you soon, you must try our ITJL MOCHA madness after you next gym session with 31g protein you can’t go wrong!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere was really good, very hygienic. Very friendly staff and good service. The Burger is recommendable. My husband and me celebrated our anniversary there and the staff surprised us with a table with lovely flowers and chocolates. Must say worth the visit Anurag and Sarah met us personally and looked after us. We will surely visit again

ITJL, Manager at Itjl, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi Heena, we are so please you and your hasband choose to share your special day with us. But most of all we are ecstatic your enjoyed yourselves and look forwards to contributing to many happy memories for you and you husband. ITJL

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The pancakes were perfectly sweet, but not as sweet as Irina. Such a lovely café. Would recommend to everyone.

ITJL, Manager at Itjl, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi Praynbunny, we are glad you enjoyed the food and service. Thanks for the kind words we will be sure to share with the team. We hope to see you again soon, ITJL