“Social”

Price range: US$33 - US$66
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: SEE YOU THERE... Because we love ourselves SEE YOU THERE...For the unforgettable moments SEE YOU THERE...For the unique Italian flavors SEE YOU THERE...For the pleasant atmosphere
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Great little restaurant.
This is a gem !
Lovely personal service and authentic food.
It is genuine and never too crowded which makes it very comfortable. A lot of people keep this private /to themselves.
X

tootsie72, Proprietario at Ci Vediamo Li - See You There, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you're adorable and true expert!!!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Amazing Italian restaurant hidden in Lytton Road - a real treat. Lovely welcome and so much choice it was difficult to decide which dish to try. We will have to go back. Such a shame it was so quiet for a Friday night. Would thoroughly recommend this place.

tootsie72, Proprietario at Ci Vediamo Li - See You There, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thanks for the sincere review, tranquility is an ingredient for a good meal. I hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 8 March 2018

My parents live only 10 minutes walk away and didn't know that this excellent restaurant was nearby. Unassuming frontage, no great fanfare about the menu, and when we turned up just after 6pm on a Tuesday evening the door was locked despite an 'Open' sign hanging in the window.

However when Paolo spotted us, we were heartily welcomed and offered any table in the place. And he is a charming albeit cheeky host. My parents had the liver starter and I had white bait, both yummy (after we had consumed our complimentary mini cocktail and heart shaped delicacies)

Main course was ragu spaghetti for me, duck ravioli for my mum and my dad had a beef dish from a 600 year old recipe.

We were there for just under 3 hours and no one else came in. However Paolo insisted that the restaurant was very busy at weekends. He is the star attraction. Serves and cooks the food, recommends the wine, chats, makes jokes... A man who cherishes his diners.

Well worth a visit.

tootsie72, Proprietario at Ci Vediamo Li - See You There, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you for understanding the atmosphere of my restaurant. I hope to see you soon.
Paolo

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Had a nice a pleasant lunch. Read a lot of reviews and decided to grab some food.
Place was empty.
Owner/chef was very nice
Food very tasty
Would visit again

tootsie72, Proprietario at Ci Vediamo Li - See You There, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for coming,I hope to see you soon
Paolo

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Just got back from visiting thsi superb italian restaurant tonight (21st December 2017).The food was absolutely superb ...delicious homemade tuscan dishes...cannot wait until after the new year to revisit. The Crema Sabbadin is one of the best deserts I have ever tasted....Oh Yes..You have just got to go to this Restaurant.