“Lovely pub”

Ranked #10 of 134 Restaurants in Barnet
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Always have a good experience when visiting the Gate. The food is always lovely and a nice atmosphere

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We came here today celebrate an 18 th birthday, a work gathering.
I cannot praise this place too highly, the staff, the service, the tasty food, great value for money. I would put this place in my top 3 eating places in Barnet.
Would definitely return and highly recommend this place, wish I had tried this place sooner.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

They attempt average food with varying success. But they try hard and the place is always packed.

A good place to go if you just want a quick meal and don't care about the quality.

I probably wont be going back but I thoroughly recommend this place for people that crave the average and the mundane.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went as a couple and was amazed at how busy it was as soon as the doors opened - people were queuing outside the restaurant before it even opened! Having to queue to order for some time, almost to the door, I was surprised at how quickly lunch arrived. It was delicious and huge! I made some changes as I did not want everything offered and they gave me extra roasties instead. Busy but great food and worth the queue and stress of trying to park.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Went for Dinner with a Friend that lives nearby to celebrate the day that was St Patrick's Day. We were warmly greeted and seated straight away. Their was a lovely atmosphere on the evening. We were Spoilt for choice from the extensive Menu and the Special Board had some Irish Specialty Dishes available Irish Stew, Bacon & Cabbage, and Fillet Steak Medallions in a Whiskey Sauce which I opted for and it was delicious. My friend had Fish and Chips which was also great. We skipped dessert but opted for Irish Coffee which were the best we've had in a long time. A most enjoyable evening with Great Food, Efficient Friendly Service, and lovely atmosphere.