I stayed at Bahama Dreamin oceanfront villa with my husband and another couple in February 2016 (Valentine's week). We were very satisfied.
1) Excellent accommodations (2 identical rooms with their own bathrooms), $250/night (only $125 per couple!).
2) Excellent location on a stunning beach and in very close proximity to ALL Long Island's attractions Dean's Blue Hole, Twin Churches, Hamilton's Cave, Deadman's Cay Airport, Max's Conch Restaurant etc.
3) An almost free car for the duration of the stay (total fee: $40 + gas up)
4) Delicious welcome cookies
5) Free wi-fi
6) No mosquitos or Noseeums on this beach (as opposed to Stella Maris Resort's beach, where we were violently attached by Noseeums and no repellant helped). Although do beware of mosquitos in the evenings.
7) For Valentine's day dinner, the owner Robin was able to bring us lobster tails and fish from the local market. Very convenient.
8) Free DVDs available for borrowing from the owners' green villa next door. Rooms are equipped with TVs and DVD players.