“Splash Session”

Brean Splash Waterpark
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Brean
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Brean Splash this weekend with my family for a half term treat. Despite the pool being busy we were still granted entry. Cat (the manager) was absolutely amazing!! She made both my daughter’s laugh and immediately put them at ease when they weren’t sure about wearing different wristbands to me and my husband. She calmly explained that if they wore them they got to ride on the slides and let them in on her big secret... they got to keep their wristbands at the end and me and my husband had to return ours!

My girls love the little slide area, especially as they can play by themselves without needing our help constantly. All of the lifeguards were so attentive. However, we were disappointed that the slide rules have changed for the two larger indoor slides! It’s a shame that me and my husband can no longer take our two girls down these slides, they were their favourites.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
BreanPlay, Manager at Brean Splash Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thanks for your 5 star review, we are pleased you enjoy using Brean Splash.

All reviews
"water jets"
"two hours"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Came today with my children - had a lovely time swimming with them. Wanted to say how polite and helpful Cat was on the reception desk - what an asset to your business. The two lifeguards I came across today who were also very polite - I think their names were Sian and Fiona - who helped us find my youngest who had wandered off. The only downside would be I thought the prices were high when you gave a family.

Thanks for your review, we are pleased you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Would agree, with every word ninakitson wrote and more. Unfortunately after spending £27 on a family ticket , to find out our 7 year could no longer go on the slide we paid specifically for him to go on as their rule changed to upgrade it to only 8 years above, was a disgrace as we only phoned the afternoon before to make sure he could ride the slide. We found the members of staff rude, in particular the manager, who thinks shes more of a security officer than a swimming pool manager, you will know if you see her, shes the one always walking round the pool on her walkie talkie.

2  Thank easyas1232018

Sorry you didn't enjoy your visit to Brean Splash, we have had to amend the rules on the Rainbow Rings slide and we are sorry if you weren't told this when you phone to enquire about the facility.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Sorry but this is a shallow swimming pool with six floats, and a toddlers pool so if you have kids over 10 don't bother. Perhaps in summer when outdoors is open it might be worth money but certainly isn't in the winter. It's seven pounds not sure what for. Found the staff unfriendly and bored.

1  Thank ninakitson

Sorry you didn't enjoy you visit to Brean Splash, with our indoor facility we try to cater for a range of ages with our two larger indoor slides (Disco and Rainbow rings), our main 25m 6 lane pool and indoor splash zone with slides and interactive water features.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This place is great for young children. Get there early to avoid the ridiculous queues! Prepay booklets are available to get a discount on entry prices.

Outdoor and indoor splash parks. Again get there early to get a chair to watch the kids play!

Only downside - MINIMAL changing rooms.

Remember to take a £1 for the lockers.

BreanPlay, Manager at Brean Splash Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Hi, thanks for the review. We do get very busy in the summer when both the indoor and outdoor elements of the pool complex are open and we are looking in into an online booking system to help manage pre-bookings for he summer of 2018. We have three separate changing areas, male, female and family and the family rooms do get busy at peak times.

Lockers are 20p coin.