Our room was one of several in a spacious apartment which had satellite tv and a kitchen. Gerard's is a couple of minutes walk away from the main Father's Guest House building where we had some nice inexpensive breakfasts and dinners. We also booked a tour to trek to see the Rafflesia flowers in the forest which was a great day. Our double room was very nice, although it did feel a bit damp, probably due to the location in the highlands. We were offered a free pickup from the bus station and also able to book onward bus tickets through the hostel. Overall we enjoyed our stay here and think that it is a great place to stay in the Cameron Highlands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gerard’s Place has been created with that homely ambiance in mind, offering the kind of peace and tranquility that one will seek for after travelling for days with a big heavy pack on the back in blistering lowlands’ daytime 35 Celsius heat. Gerard’s Place offers 8 tidy, comfortable, and spanking rooms for two, and a room for three. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and AAE Travel Pte Ltd so you can book your Gerard's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerard`s Place Hotel Tanah Rata
- Gerard's Place Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata