Just stay here. Stay here for longer than you expect. Jay, Joshua and Gerard are rockstars. They immediately make you feel at home. The rooms are incredibly comfortable, the common area is relaxing and the outside seating is perfect for breakfast. We started with three days and extended to six. Would go back in a heart beat.
Jay will show you show tour options, but quickly tell you how you can do the treks on your own without a guide. She gives you all the options and you decide. My wife and I did a few treks on our own (after Jay gave us more recommendations) and loved it. Definitely the way to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gerard’s Place has been created with that homely ambiance in mind, offering the kind of peace and tranquility that one will seek for after travelling for days with a big heavy pack on the back in blistering lowlands’ daytime 35 Celsius heat. Gerard’s Place offers 8 tidy, comfortable, and spanking rooms for two, and a room for three. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Gerard's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerard`s Place Hotel Tanah Rata
- Gerard's Place Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata