I stayed here for 1 night for my recentl Cameron ultra Trail Run. Gerald's place is very easy access location for us with car and it is walking distance about 10mins in slow pace from Tanah Rata bus station. The room is very comfortable and the whole guesthouse is just nice and relax as per the photos shown in their website. The owner also very warmhearted as they will make sure the guests can have clean, cozy, peace and comfortable stay. The owner is very friendly and she voluntarily dropped us to Padang on 6am for our run event! They even allowed us to bath and rest after we came back from the run which is later than the checkout time! Highly recommended place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gerard’s Place has been created with that homely ambiance in mind, offering the kind of peace and tranquility that one will seek for after travelling for days with a big heavy pack on the back in blistering lowlands’ daytime 35 Celsius heat. Gerard’s Place offers 8 tidy, comfortable, and spanking rooms for two, and a room for three. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Gerard's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerard`s Place Hotel Tanah Rata
- Gerard's Place Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata