We were welcomed by the excellent owner upon arrival.
The place is clean, quiet and friendly and good value for money, we stayed in an en suite
room which was very nice but the other rooms only share a bathroom between 2 rooms so no real issue.
There are nice shared areas in each of the accommodation blocks with kitchen facilities.
There are great views from the balconies.
There are a few drawbacks, the shower is not very easy to direct and there are no shower gel or shampoo plus the breakfast is just toast and jam. However because the prices are so reasonable for the overall accommodation these can be overlooked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gerard’s Place has been created with that homely ambiance in mind, offering the kind of peace and tranquility that one will seek for after travelling for days with a big heavy pack on the back in blistering lowlands’ daytime 35 Celsius heat. Gerard’s Place offers 8 tidy, comfortable, and spanking rooms for two, and a room for three. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Gerard's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerard`s Place Hotel Tanah Rata
- Gerard's Place Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata