I'm staying there on 9th Feb. The room is full of moldy smell, i even found black mold spots on the bed sheet. I'm trying to keep the windows open for fresh air to come in, but it is too cold to do so the whole time.
The hot water for bath isn't hot enough, it is just slightly warm. Also, the water pressure for toilet is a bit weak, there is always tissue not flushed inside. Good thing is you rarely need to queue for bathroom, since there are only 3 rooms sharing one bathroom.
There is no drinking water supply, so you have to pay RM2 per bottle of drinking water, or you can cook the tape water.
The room is very noisy at day time, but luckily night time it is quiet. So having a good night sleep is not an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gerard’s Place has been created with that homely ambiance in mind, offering the kind of peace and tranquility that one will seek for after travelling for days with a big heavy pack on the back in blistering lowlands’ daytime 35 Celsius heat. Gerard’s Place offers 8 tidy, comfortable, and spanking rooms for two, and a room for three. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Gerard's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerard`s Place Hotel Tanah Rata
- Gerard's Place Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata