Comfortable clean rooms with shared facilities. The landlady and son are very helpful in planning your various hiking trips and are genuinely concerned about the safety of their guests.
The only complaint I would make is that the showers did not heat up when I stayed there. To be honest after 10 years of budget travel in SE Asia I can't actually recall a time when the showers did work. However the cooler temperature in the Hill Station mean that a warm shower would be nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gerard’s Place has been created with that homely ambiance in mind, offering the kind of peace and tranquility that one will seek for after travelling for days with a big heavy pack on the back in blistering lowlands’ daytime 35 Celsius heat. Gerard’s Place offers 8 tidy, comfortable, and spanking rooms for two, and a room for three. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Gerard's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerard`s Place Hotel Tanah Rata
- Gerard's Place Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata