The rooms are clean and the toast/jam/tea/coffee in the morning is helpful. Cameron Highlands doesn't have the most luxurious accommodations and most of the 'nicer' hotels are overpriced and out dated. Gerard's is modern, basic, and will meet all of needs for a few day visit to the Highlands. We didn't see staff other than when we checked in, but would have loved to chat a bit. 5-10 minutes walking into town depending on where you're going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gerard’s Place has been created with that homely ambiance in mind, offering the kind of peace and tranquility that one will seek for after travelling for days with a big heavy pack on the back in blistering lowlands’ daytime 35 Celsius heat. Gerard’s Place offers 8 tidy, comfortable, and spanking rooms for two, and a room for three. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Gerard's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerard`s Place Hotel Tanah Rata
- Gerard's Place Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata