Great 4 night stay here and would recommend to all. Great value (we are backpackers) and a lovely, helpful and friendly family running it. Clean and spacious room and great living area/kitchen, as well as nice view from balcony. Simple breakfast included, use of kitchen and free tea and coffee, comfortable lounge and decent bathroom. Couple of minutes up the hill from main strip but it's really not far. We given a lift to town the morning we left for the bus and also, we returned one night to chocolate cake and a note saying 'enjoy' because it was Valentines day! One night we were the only room occupied of 3 so basically had the whole apartment to ourselves. Would recommend for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gerard’s Place has been created with that homely ambiance in mind, offering the kind of peace and tranquility that one will seek for after travelling for days with a big heavy pack on the back in blistering lowlands’ daytime 35 Celsius heat. Gerard’s Place offers 8 tidy, comfortable, and spanking rooms for two, and a room for three. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Gerard's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerard`s Place Hotel Tanah Rata
- Gerard's Place Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata