Do Chic In
US$131
US$78
US$53
Agoda.com
Hotel De' La Ferns(Tanah Rata)
US$71
US$46
US$44
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
The Mentigi(Tanah Rata)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$25
US$27
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjaycee and jessicahome stayother guestshelpful hostshouse rulescameron highlandslovely homestayhome cooked dinnerhome away from homeliving roomwarm hospitalityperfect place to staya lovely stayquiet areatanah rata townshared bathroomthe bus
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Our stay at the Do Chic B&B was wonderful. The owners are so sweet and helped us not only during our stay, but even gave us some recommandations for our next stop in Malaysia. Also, the room was super clean and the bed amazingly comfortable. Finally, the breakfast was yummi!!

Thanks again for everything:)

Vero and Juan

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank veroniquet76
Reviewed 6 January 2018

This is my third or forth time staying at Do Chic In after my first visit in 2012. Jaycee and Jessica are very nice, they provide me great information on where to eat and places to go in Malaysia. They are really helpful and gave answers to my questions efficiently. I feel like at home when staying there.

Do Chic In kept as it was as from my first visit at 2012, clean and tidy rooms They suggest me to go for a walk at the tea plantation, it was so great, feel refreshed.

I will stay at Do Chic In again for sure.

Room Tip: Choose master bedroom if you require private bathroom.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joeann K
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I stayed at Do Chic for one night only but with Jaycee's warm welcome and knowledge of the local area, I sure made the most out of my time in the Cameron Highlands. As a solo traveller, I felt safe walking to and from the centre of Tanah Rata to Do Chic. The bedroom was an excellent size, clean and had a lovely view out the back. Breakfast was wonderful and there were tea/coffee making facilities always available for guests to make a drink. Shared bathroom was never an issue and it was always clean. I would definitely recommend a stay with Jaycee at Do Chic!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sally D
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Definitely a must stay in Cameron H. J&J both helpful and accommodating. Watched them in action, advising a tourist that had not been feeling so good.Practical advice administered.

Apartment was spick n span, breakfast was delightful...appreciate the effort taken in preparation & presentation.wished a little more complicated like crepes or pancakes would have been even more WOW!

Keep up the good work gals!!

SL

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chua L
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Wonderful stay for three nights. The property is approx. 8-10mins walk from main Tanah Rata Town. Strategic location with quiet & breathtaking mountain scenery from the balcony.

The property is spotlessly clean, lovely with some small touches of decorations that make the whole environment so cozy.

I must emphasized that the hostesses are very friendly & welcoming with a lovely sense of humour. They even go extra miles by offering help on some upcoming trip planning and even help me out on getting my returning bus ticket to KL. Well done !
Jaycee is very informative by recommending some tips & hints on what to do and where to go in Cameron Highlands.
The breakfast prepared by Jezzica every morning was simply superb. Served hot & fresh with different menu everyday throughout my stay. How lovely.

Keep up the good work Jaycee & Jezzica.
Highly recommended !!