“Dinner Break.”

Ranked #5 of 6 Quick Bites in Lymm
Description: Lymm.
Description: Lymm.
Reviewed 2 June 2021

We called in here before going on holiday.The welcome we got from the staff as we entered was absolutely wonderful.They went above and beyond to assist us.The food as always was great.Set us up really happy to start a long journey.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (85)

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

If you are a trucker don’t use here! 24/7 but yet all locked up and can’t get anything so hungry I go at a truck stop not friendly at all towards truck drivers and the staff didn’t even have a face mask on their face but instead used it as a chin warmer!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 21 February 2021

3 items on a 4 meal order wrong. Had to drive back to get it corrected and asked for an additional item for the inconvenience but was refused.
Whilst I was there another lady approached the window on foot. Her order was also wrong.
This branch has gone downhill majorly since lockdown. Previously couldn't fault it. It's a shame and I wont' be going back now for some time.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 24 December 2020

It was Christmas Eve, and I was looking forward to a treat for breakfast. I was the only person in the restaurant, and the girl who are serving my food was more interested in chatting to her colleagues than preparing my order. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. Even a manager then joined in with the conversation, which I think what about hairstyles! The hash brown was cold I’m soggy. Absolutely zero marks for customer service and food quality. I won’t be going back this McDonald’s. I should of gone to Greggs on the same services instead.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 1 November 2020

I visited here today and I’m appalled with the service because the app is terrible payment doesn’t go through straight away and it’s very misguiding. I waited 10 minutes for my families breakfast this morning and the staff that were on were just stood around doing nothing but drink there own drinks and watching paint dry!! The staff turned away and apologised she didn’t even have the decency to look at me. I payed for a meal and didn’t even receive the full food just disgraceful service.

Date of visit: November 2020