Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
RM 264
No booking fees
All reviews motorway services service area room was clean overnight stop food outlets costa coffee lots of parking reception staff short stay would stay again family room greggs noise truckers hairdryer scotland stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

I stayed in room 108 and yes that is blood! On the mattress and god knows what on the sofa! As it’s during Covid I stripped my bedding and folded them up and folded towels to be polite and help the cleaner! That is what I came across and I didn’t even bother having a shower! When I booked in! There was an Asian gentleman on reception when I told him I’d like to book in he said £50 I showed him the offer from ibis offering a £40 stay he still demanded £50. I stood my ground eventually he said nastily “ well I will have to match it won’t I? Dirty horrible disgusting place stay away

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ableman
Reviewed 20 January 2021

The staff here are amazing.. very welcoming and helpful.. very high standard on cleanliness.. would definitely recommend.. always have the best sleep when We stay.. also places to eat and everything you need for a overnight or short stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 15 November 2020

friendly reception and quiet rooms in a busy place . fantastic facilities such as bar , fast food, marks and spencers foodhall and whsmith for morning papers . And for those with morning hunger pains Greigs for breakfast.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 9 November 2020

It is great to see such friendly and helpful staff in Ibis Lymm. Nothing is a problem and they always have a warm welcome when you come through the door. Additional pillows or quilt available on request .

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 3 October 2020

The Receptionist was very nice, also helpful, that’s about as far as I’ll go, yes the room was a cheap room but I stay in cheap hotels at least twice a week at other chain brands and they’re fine , the room with wooden floors is very unwelcoming as was the dust and dirt underneath the bed, obviously not cleaned very well, as for the bed it would’ve been a better nights sleep if I’d slept on the sofa, the bed was so hard it made it difficult to get a decent nights sleep, making my back ache and having to change position numerous times throughout the night. I will be giving this hotel a miss in the future

Date of stay: September 2020