Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Natalia

Be careful when booking this place

Review of Ben's House
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Jul 2023
Want to share my experience with the hotel.. it was our beginning of holidays we were so excited and happy to stay at this place. It is okey for the price nothing fancy but for this money was okey. Sadly before leaving Krabi and the hotel -night before money was missing from the room. I have checked everything and everywhere. I was writting all the money what I had on the paper and phone, had all the slips from the exchange places.. I reported it to the lady who works on the reception. I was very disappointing as it was money for the rest of the trip. I was asking her for the owner's details but she told me she will resolve this issue. We had to leave the hotel as we were going to Phi Phi by boat. The receptionist ensurd me she will contact owner and all will be ok. She contacted me the next day and said we can come to the hotel and stay for free but it was not possible as we had booked flight from Phuket. Kindly I told her we can not accept this and I would like to speak with the owner. She told me its impossible as the ower has my details and doesnt want to talk to me he wants her to resolve this issue. So she told me she will come to Phuket and give the money back to me. When we arrived in Phuket I got a call that its raining and she will come next day and than next day and than finally she told me that money will be send on my bank account which I provided.. as you can imagine it never happened and also I contacted her many time asking whats the matter but she told me she was busy and had family issue. So she will send the money soon
.. its more than 3 weeks and the issue was just dumped.. its so so sad what happened and how they treated us. I dont even undestand why she told me they want to give money back if they never planned? I just want to warn you if you want to save few euro and stay here ..think twice.. you will have to keep all the money and expensive things with you because you never know. They told me that they have cameras and checked and only cleaner was that day at our room. You cant trust this people at all.. will not recommend it to anyone.. so disappointing place and people
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
2.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
View more hotels in Ao Nang
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2019

This is a good hotel to stay. For real ! The staff is super friendly, they try to help you in everything. The room and the hotel is clean. The room was super big. Good view and the bed is very comfortable. The pool is clean too and we have fun in it. The location is a bit far, you have to walk little longer for find a good meal or 7eleven. You can refill you water bottle. Its good price and good place.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2019

It was all good, nice hotel rooms, service, clean and easy access to markets. The only suggestion I have for the management is to avoid providing glass bottles. I know they are trying to move away from plastic which I appreciate yet they may explore sustainable alternatives. Loved their pool.

Room tip: All the rooms are good.
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank UrbanNomad13
Reviewed 5 April 2019

First thing when i look at the hotel it just to small and i wonder ok for budget holiday. But when discover the room it is really big even can fit 5 pax. They have tiny swimming pool, nice scenery and good location. Staff very friendly and Food was ok. You can stay here.

Room tip: choose LEVEL 5 or 6
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank azam y
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

I stay only for a night on 20/03/19 and check in at counter. A girl with short hair at desk did not smile at all and not express the welcome feeling to me and my friends. I am so embarrassing that I invite him stay this hotel. Moreover, don’t surprise!!no parking space and air con in room not working properly and no elevator. Don’t want to inform staff because they can do nothing with this I can tell by their service. The facility is reasonable with price and also provide swimming pool on 3rd floor. The overall experience is ok, except a staff who has no service mind

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2019

Hotel is very good situated, close to many restaurants, shops, and to aonang beach and ferry. We spent there 11 nights and had no problems during our stay. Hotel offers free breakfast and free entry to the pool. We had big room with comfortable bed, balcony with view, although bathroom and shower should be cleaning better.

Date of stay: March 2018