Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2014 via mobile

We were 2 couples - stayed there for 2 nights. We got adjacent rooms with internal connecting doors.
Pros:
The resort is very beautiful, clean and spacious. Rooms are big enough and has a sort of patio with it.
The pool was also neat and clean and we enjoyed there. There were 2 pools - 1 for kids and other for adults (around 5 ft deep).
The breakfast also had a good spread (for vegetarians as well).
It was close to the beach at the edge of the main streets of Ao nang.

Cons:
1. There are big mosquitos and hence it is advisable to carry your mosquito repellants.
2. There was no tea-coffee in the room (there was a water heater though).
3. The restaurant serves only breakfast nothing else (for lunch and dinner, you would find a lot of eating places outside).

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed 15 November 2014 via mobile

This resort was very reasonably priced And situated in a great position to visit both beechs and the resort in general.
It was though a little tired looking and could do with some money spent on its appearance.
That said the price for our four night stay was great and we would certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This hotel is located right between 2 beautiful beaches. 5 minutes walk to plenty of stalls and restaurants. I stayed in a 3 persons room, very big room with big king size bed + 1 single bed which is beyond our expectation. At this price, usually we'll only have 1 queen bed +1 single bed. The room is clean, and we have a big fridge and a microwave, so basically we can just buy some burgers from 7-11 and we have our supper and breakfast ready within 2 minutes. Although it is with glass door which surprise us in the beginning, worried about sound proof and privacy, the curtain is enough to cover all the sounds from outside.The staff is nice and we have a not functioning bulb at the doorway, it was immediately fixed so that we can have our beers at the table and chairs out there. Bravo. The pool is big, only with too much of chlorine. There are rooms located right in front of the pool. The only downside that I can think of is the wi-fi only at the cafeteria, if we're able to access it in the room it will be perfect. My room is quite near to the cafe so not much of hassle but those that stay near to the children playground, it would be difficult for them to access. The breakfast is lack of varieties but I'm ok with it.

We enjoy our stay there and definitely will stay in this hotel again.

Room tip: Room near to the pool and cafe is perfect.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Joyce_N_84
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I have to start that my poor to average review is because I felt/fell angry that our booking request (made in February for our June/July holiday) was 'unavailable'. I booked PRIMARILY for the 2 bed deluxe family apartment. I even emailed a two weeks and a week before to re-confirm that the two bed apartment was available. On all correspondence I was not told that it was unavailable (due to broken air-con) and after talking to a staff member the air-con had been broken for a while...

My husband and I were traveling with our daughter (11 years old) and we had booked as we wanted some provide time with a separate room for us and separate room for our daughter and a communal family area.

Instead they gave us 2 rooms for the same price. We had been traveling since 4am and it was now late afternoon, and felt like we had no option.These rooms were okay, nothing special, and we didn't feel like it was a an adequate solution. They said the apartment would be fixed and we could move. That never happened.

Breakfast was a joke, I ordered 2 soft boiled eggs, not a difficult order, but the eggs that were delivered were raw- The whites were not cooked even half way through which put us off anything else. If you can't even boil an egg, what can you cook?

I just wish that they had been honest and said that the Family 2 bed wasn't available because of repairs. I would have definitely booked somewhere else. We felt totally ripped off and annoyed. This let down put a dampener on things.

The location was good, with many food stalls close by and the beaches are very close. We were just really really disappointed with the service.and staffs lack of honesty.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one week, and have only nice things to say. Clean, big rooms, friendly and helpful staff, and nice surroundings. We could hear the street as it is close to the hotel but this wasn't a problem.

Date of stay: December 2013