US$102
Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$43
Agoda.com
Aonang Cliff Beach Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$57
Sawadee.com
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$63
Agoda.com
Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$34
Aonang Villa Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$62
Agoda.com
Ananta Burin Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$38
Sawadee.com
  • Free Breakfast
Peace Laguna Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$43
Priceline
  • Pool
Ban Sainai Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$46
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$116
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We had stayed on Railey Beach for a week and we had an early flight when we were leaving, so we decided to stay one night on the mainland in order to have an easier time getting to the airport in the morning. The pictures of this hotel make it look like it is really nice, but it is subpar. It is really fr away from town so we were sort of forced to eat dinner at the restaurant there and it was horrible. The staff was nice, and the villas looked ok, but the condos were awful. The elevator door closes so quickly that i couldnt get myself and my suitcase in before it started to close, and it slammed on my arm leaving a nasty, painful bruise that lasted for a week! We had a 2 bedroom "suite" and it was really basic and full of roaches. The AC worked fine in the bedrooms, but there was no AC in the rest of the condo so nobody used the living spaces (what a waste!). The bathrooms were filthy and moldy and the shower was noisy and there was no hot water. The shower also smelled of sewage - I felt dirtier after my shower than I had felt going in to it. There were giant mosquitoes everywhere. When we left in the morning, they did prepare breakfast packs for us to take to the airport, which was very thoughtful. Packs consisted of a sandwich, an apple, chips and a drink. They arranged a van to take us to the airport and the van was on time and efficient, although it was pretty expensive. I would give this resort a lower rating, but the staff was very nice. Find somewhere else to stay, unless you want to overpay for a dismal vacation.

Room Tip: I guess try the villas, but stay away from the condos.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights in the “Superior” room that is anything but superior, only because they wouldn’t let us cancel our reservation and get our money back. We stayed in the Mandawee Condominiums which are an extension of the Mandawee Resort and Spa. All of the signs at the condominiums in our rooms and near the elevators said “Mandawee Resort and Spa”. We got the hotel and waited 1.5 hours to check in because the maid locked the key in the room and we had to wait for some random guy to come unlock it. That was only part of it, we booked this through VRBO/HomeAway and the instructions to get here were incorrect. We were told the wrong location twice. Plus they changed our room twice. Once because his other guest extended their reservation and twice because there was a leak in the apartment. When we called the guy (owner) to find a solution to this mess the guy on the phone told us that he didn’t care if we stayed here or not (we had not even gotten into our room at this point) and told us to cancel with HomeAway because he can not authorize cancellations. So we called HomeAway to cancel and they told us only the guy who posted the room was the only person who canceled. So he lied to us and then wouldn’t return our phone calls. So we had to stay there or lose our money. It’s a filthy room. We found 3 cockroaches, 2 alive and 1 dead. And there is roach or gecko poop everywhere (on the bathroom sink, in the shower, on the bed, anywhere imaginable). The a/c unit failed halfway through our stay and it took the guy 1 hour to get it back on. (Apparently it happens a lot). Although the bed was large it was incredibly uncomfortable. To top it all off, the location is in the worst place. It’s located far from the beach, there are no restaurants or stores nearby so you have to rent a motorbike from them. Those are the things you need to know. Don’t stay here. You’ll regret every moment of your stay.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2017

My wife purchased a discount package. What discount you can get better across the street from the beach. This hotel is 3 km from the beach so if you do not have your own transport you are in trouble. Also charged us a 1500 baht surcharge because a non-thai person was in our group. Pools and all walls need scrubbing of mold.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

For that price you will find nicer places at Ao Nang center. Every tap and the shower are spraying the water in all directions because of calcification, old appliances, that should have been replaced long time ago. The wood tables have broken surfaces. This Hotel needs a total renovation.

Room Tip: There are much better Hotels for this price.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2017

My mother bought this tour through the promotion they did in one big media channel in Thailand. It was claimed that the trip for 3 days and 2 nights, breakfast included, stay in a pool villa cost originally around 100,000 baht but was reduced in this promotional period to only 40,000 baht (approximately.) We did buy the tickets for 6 people to Krabi. We were picked up from the airport and arrived at the resort shortly. The first impression for my mother's long gone 40,000 baht was beyond imagination, it was so bad I could not explain in words.

During those 3 days and 2 nights it was awful. I don't mind spending a big sum of money on something IF it's WORTH it. But this time, with all the problems with the pool villa, the quality of food, the manner of the staff there it was way beyond words. We felt CHEATED. The original price of the 3 days and 2 nights pool villa here could possibly be 40,000 for 10 people, all right. But even at that cost I would spend it on somewhere else. We also thought about complaining this resort to the government authority which has the authority over this issue. However, for some reasons we just let it go. But be reminded, I was so angry. We actually talked among ourselves that this should be considered a criminal act of false advertisement and cheating.

What I was angry the most is that regardless of all things which went so wrong at this place, my mother put her valuable stuff and her medicine in the safe the resort provided us. The medication was very important and had to be taken everyday. However, we came back to the resort to find out that we could not open it. I demanded the staff to unlock or even destroy it immediately since that was not our false. Somebody came and go and told us that they would try again tomorrow. Some of the people we knew did not take this type of medicine according to the doctor's prescription and somehow ended up passed away (stroke.) I demanded them to break the safe and it was successfully done around 3 a.m. in the morning. We gave tips to the staff involved in helping us with the issue. And we promise ourselves never to go to that place again. Our first impression of Krabi was totally destroyed and lost. I have never actually felt like going to Krabi again tbh.

Room Tip: Avoid at all cost.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family