“Great dinner”

Lae Lay Grill
Ranked #23 of 313 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Great decoration... looks like done from artist. Nice staff... very friendly and fast. Great to have transportation from and back the hotel for free. We could not try the lobster cause sold out. But crab, shell, sushi and sizzling beef was delicious. Also the winelist is good and fair price.

Yes - we will be back
Yes - we will recommend

Write a ReviewReviews (2,042)

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

live music n view is good. if u have tried thai seafood many times b4, i don't recommend to try this for food taste as we feel food taste is below average but price is above average.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Hi everyone..from Krabi
If you look for an exclusive & excellent Thai restaurant.
And sure if you like fish and sea food.
Lae lay grill is the perfect place to come.
Let’s start from the view of the restaurant, amazing ( must come at sunset time)
Make Rez before)
The restaurant is design in a very cool way , modern design and Thai traditional in the same time.
The service is quick, the food is really delicious and fresh.
The prices are also logic ( even cheap I can say)

the place is very clean ( first I check the wc,first thing that I check always the wc is the mirror of the restaurant)
I have been many times in Krabi, I think is the one of the best or the best restaurant in town.
Perfect view + delicious food + cool design +good price.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I'm sitting in Law Lay, writing this review as I have nothing to do - this is how bad my experience gets in this restaurant!

First of all, my pick-up time was messed up. I have asked my hotel to make a 7:30pm reservation and was told Law Lay came to pick me up at 5:45pm. Then I changed to 7pm pick-up but waited for 20 minutes until the car arrived.

Ordered Campari, soup and a main course. Waited for 45 minutes for the soup and main course to be served. In between, I had asked the waitress twice and wanted to give feedback to the restaurant manager, but the waitress said the manager isn't around - how could that be for such a big restaurant in Krabi full of tourists like me?

Don't go, if you don't want to waste your time waiting! By the way, I'm just about to taste my food when I already lost my appetite!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The food's good! Friendly staff . And a beautiful scenery to have dinner by! A must go for couples who wants a romantic dinner!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant