“Surprised”

Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Sitti is an unassuming little corner restaurant just around from the main road at the start of walking street. I read the reviews and thought that as three of them came from the same area at the same time it was a bit suspect but we decided to go anyway and were pleasantly surprised. The massaman was excellent- we had it all three times we ate there. The Tom Ka Gai was also very good. Stirfry chicken and basil OK and I liked the pad Thai but my partner felt it was too fishy. The cocktails are all 100 baht, despite what the menu says. Didn't try any of the western fare. Amusing that there is one page of Thai food and about three dedicated to cocktails. The corner table for two at the front is perfect for people watching.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

I have eaten regularly at Sitti Cafe since it opened and every meal I've had there has been delicious, and the staff are always very friendly and helpful. Their Thai food is always spot on, as are their Western dishes, and their hamburger is the best I have had anywhere around Ao Nang. They do a great Danish pork roast on Sundays as well. They also have great cocktails and it's a great place to sit and watch the world go by.

1  Thank Darren B
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Our family ate at Sitti Cafe many times during a recent stay in Ao Nang. The food is amazing, truly authentic and always fresh and delicious. It is in a great spot where you can sit and eat, and enjoy all that is going around you. The staff are so friendly and offer amazing service. Sitti is a must for anyone in the area and they cater for all tastes, suitable for young and old. Best place in Ao nang!

Reviewed 29 November 2012

I was recommended this place by a friend who lives in Krabi. During my 2 week stay, I ate here at least 10 times, sometimes 2 times a day. The combination of friendly staff, a great location, long opening hours, high speed internet and a huge choice of great menu items kept me coming back. The Massaman and Penang Curries were the best I have had and the strawberry shakes have me missing the place like crazy! I am hoping to go back to Ao Nang in 2013 and I can't wait to eat as Sitti Cafe again!
I thoroughly recommend this place for Authentic Thai food and Western food as well.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

This became our regular eatery while staying in AoNang. The team at Sitti Cafe served up beautiful Thai food and were able to cater to different tastes (ie, heat of chilli and dietary requirements). The other restaurants in the area didn't get much of a look in while we were there because we enjoyed the food and customer service of Sitti Cafe so much. Their toilet is also really clean!