“So good we came back 2nd night in a row!”
Review of Maharaja

Maharaja
Ranked #27 of 339 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Indian, International
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We were only in Krabi (ao nang) 2 nights. We stumbled upon this place our first night. I got chicken samosa appatizer, shrimp thai dish and hubby got an indian naan dish. Everything was so good, service was great. I couldnt stop thinking about how delicious the samosas were that we came back the next night to eat there again. We wanted to take the food back to our hotel and staff was very accommodating to our request. Would highly recommend!

A F M Safiqur R, Owner at Maharaja, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thank you for excellent status for us we highly praise your comments all the best.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice evening here. Friendly staff and delicious food. They understood us well and had good suggestions to choose. We weer with children. I can advice all to have diner here.

A F M Safiqur R, Owner at Maharaja, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you very much for your valuable time to write such a nice review we appreciate it.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My partner and I shared jasmine rice, kadai paneer and another vegetable curry. No complaints with anything at the time but when we got back to our hotel we had severe food poisoning symptoms for the next 48 hours. Food hygiene always comes first, and I would avoid this place based on that as I would hate for anyone to suffer what we did.

A F M Safiqur R, Owner at Maharaja, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

I challenged you to proof your claim but you didn't come because you have no proof that our food was made with poison. Some people they buy cheap drinks and food from the street vendors which are always not clean at all than they claim to others. Which I cant accept such a misleading information destroy the reputation.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

They're a friendly bunch at Maharaja, we ate there a couple of times during our one week stay in Ao Nang.

We ate the chicken tikka masala, dahl, mint chutney and garlic naan - a delicious dinner that we all agreed was one of our best Indian food nights in Thailand.
Food was a bit more expensive then some of the other Ao Nang restaurants, but it is worth it when you get sick of Pad Thai and curry.

The owner stands outside and is friendly everytime we pass by. Definelty stop here if you're in Ao Nang.

A F M Safiqur R, Owner at Maharaja, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you very much for your expensive time to write such a positive review which gives me inspiration to do the best for every clients.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Food was lovely, could be presented better! Bolognese pizza was a hit, as was the Tom yum soup! Don’t judge the restaurant by its photos!

A F M Safiqur R, Owner at Maharaja, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you very much for your comments on us I am not a photographer so the pictures are more realistic than artificial.