“Nice Stay”

AliSea Boutique Hotel
Ranked #13 of 111 Hotels in Ao Nang
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Good location, within walking distance to the beach and town. Loft room was spacious, with own outdoor bathtub. Like the design of the room, staffs was friendly.

But the air conditioner was a little bit noisy.
Seems they did not fill up the toiletries - only supply once upon arrival.
No extra tooth brush, broom... for the rest of our stats.

Construction is just next door, so it could be noisy during day time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
CrownLanta2016, Public Relations Manager at AliSea Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Bernard - thank you for choosing Alisea for your Aonang holiday. We love to hear you enjoyed both the spacious room and the hotel's friendly staff. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This was the first place that we stayed during our trip to Thailand and it was definitely the best. The staff were really lovely and friendly and helped us with whatever we needed. The pool is really nice and was just a 30 second walk from our room. The poolside is a really nice relaxed place to chill out. Our room was very nice- big bed, nice shower, very comfortable. There is also a pool table near reception which we enjoyed. It is quite central too. Close to the main strip and a few minutes walk to beaches. Overall we had a very nice relaxing stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank loumcg6

Thank you for taking the time to share your Alisea experience - we love to hear you enjoyed everything from the location and spacious rooms to the staff and pool. Again, we thank you for sharing and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

For the price, this hotel is exceptional. Great service and helpful staff; good breakfast; infinity pool with nice view; well-equipped room; convenient to Ao Nang attractions but on a quieter street, which I appreciated. And again, so cheap for everything that it offers!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Blake M

Blake - thanks for choosing Alisea, we love to hear you really felt you received value for money. We appreciate you sharing and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have always put Alisea hotel as my perference when I visit Krabi, but the last visit was somehow a little disappointment when my airport transfer was missing in action due to their miscommunication, I have brought my friend to Krabi for the 1st time and I have proudly introduce this hotel, but it was really a disappointment when I couldnt find my driver at the Airport as I request and confirmation received from the hotel. My mistake was not doing a double confirm with the hotel the day before I fly, I trusted them too much that I miss out this.
The manager only offer 50% discount for my transfer from Hotel to Airport on my last day. I think they should understand the panic the customer is being deserted at the airport and find no pick up. I am lucky that I am not first time in Krabi and I would have to arrange for my friend at the airport to find those impromptu transfer at the airport arrival hall.
Other than the above, The hotel bed is hard, and I find that for the 4days there, the house keeping never replenish my amenities when we use them. I used the showercap on the 2nd day and no more on the 3rd days.
Other than the above, the breakfast egg is good with staff helping to cook whatever egg we want.
For all... I am very disappointed with the hotel for me being a regular guest from the Hotel, it seem not really important.. maybe I didnt give tips?
I hope something nice happen.

Room Tip: great hard bed if you want something good for your spine
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I thought this would be a great hotel based on its rating. But a new hotel is under construction next door and if you get a room facing that it is no sleep and 24 by 7 noise. Now if they had warned us and gave us an option to stay elsewhere I would have done it immediately. But within 5im of checking in I asked to move. And they said tomorrow as they were full. Ok I have just been on a plane 24 hours I can wait. But I get back to my room at 8pm. And it is full on construction. It is now midnight and people are yelling into my room and lights are pointing here. Construction is going on 24 hours since I have been here. And I am so tired. This is really the worst

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple