Railay Princess Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Anyavee Railay Resort(Railay Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Railay Village Resort(Railay Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Sand Sea Resort(Railay Beach)
  • Restaurant
Diamond Cave Resort(Railay Beach)
  • Restaurant
Rayavadee Resort(Railay Beach)
1,041 results
All reviewswest beachgarden poollong tail boatwalking streetnew wingdeluxe roombalcony doorduring low seasonrock climbingair concouple of nightsmin walkstayed here for nightsnice balconyhotel restaurantbreakfast buffet isnice breakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I will start by expressing my dismay at tbe poor reviews this hotel has received on Trip Adviser.
The hotel is absolutely wonderful in every way you can imagine. The rooms are spacious, spotlessly clean,very comfortable beds, tea and coffee making facilities and excellent air con. All come with good sized balconies, we were lucky to have a pool view and a good place to spot the wild monkeys running around.
The staff were frendly, personal, attentive and professional, nothing was too much trouble for them.
Personally we prefer the East side as it is far less busy with boat traffic and day visitors and the walk to railway beach is only 7 or so minutes.
The snacks by the pool were excellent and we rarely waited more than 15 minutes before the food was delivered to our sunbeds.
Will undoubtedly visit this hotel again as in our view it was exceptional value for money.
Well done Railay Princess

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thefishersatlarge
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel stay was fine, no complaints. Room was clean and nice. My family did get sick one day but I can’t blame it on their food because we ate at a few different places. About Railay beach though, it’s on the mainland but basically an island because you can only access by boat because of the night mountains. This means that sewage and garbage disposal is an issue. The smell of rotting garbage and sewage walking from the East side to the West side was horrific. Not sure I would go back but if I did, I would defiantly stay on the beach on the West side. There are lots of long tail boats coming and going, but that didn’t bother me. After all that’s the only way to get people and food to the hotels. Also there are areas for swimming, where the boats can’t go. As for tours, shop around. You can probably get a long tail boat to take you where you want to go for a very good price.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tamara H
Reviewed 20 February 2018

My friend and I had a terrible time at this resort. We were bitten by bed bugs for three nights, not realizing until our last evening. We switched rooms 2 different times in the night, and each room was INFESTED with bed bugs. We would wake up to adult sized bed bugs on our face and body. My friend was allergic to the bites and was swollen/ pussing all over. I also looked diseased from the bites. We had just arrived to Thailand from our home in Canada, so it was impossible to have got the bites from anywhere else.

In addition, dealing with the resort and obtaining a refund was nearly IMPOSSIBLE. Service and management is slow and irresponsible. They would wait weeks to respond to our request, blaming a slow response on someone else. We have still not received a full refund.

I called about two weeks later after our stay pretending to want to be a guest to see if they have removed the guests and exterminated the bed bugs, but they had NOT done a thing!! There were families with children and no hospital in Railay so this could have been very bad if a child or baby had an allergic reaction. I do NOT recommend this resort. Disgusting, irresponsible management and filthy with bed bugs. I recommend checking your beds and seams of the sheets. it's not worth the physical pain and trauma/ in addition to ruining your trip.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank julesstff
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Room is clean! Breakfast has a lot of choices but alot of dinner choices not all breakfast. Pool side bar service is super slow! Takes about 1/2 to get a drink. No electrical outlets in bathroom... Which makes it difficult to get ready in the 5000 block of buildings we had no dressing mirror over the desk where there is one outlet! Asked 3 times for a mirror still have not received one! Personally I don't think it's value is up to what we paid!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is located quite beautifully on Railay Beach, on the Railay peninsula, which is still in large parts covered by tropical rainforest. Which makes the following surprise even less comprehensible. The rooms bathroom is equipped with an permanently open window without a mosquito net! Wich is why upon check-in we were greeted by a squadron of tiger mosquitos ready to feast upon us. The hotel staff, though very friendly, could not even offer a Moskito net for the bed upon request. The only “solution” available was a plug-in mosquito deterrent. Which despite being practically useless is quite cynic regarding the signs asking for assistance in protecting the environment... should any staff read this. The most environmentally friendly and by far easiest way to deal with mosquitos is to have proper physical protection in place! Plus it is much more sustainable than slow poisoning your guests!

Stayed: February 2018