Peace Laguna Resort and Spa
US$88
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

The Verandah(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$35
Aonang Cliff Beach Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$64
Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$46
Agoda.com
Aonang Villa Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$61
Aonang Paradise Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$26
Agoda.com
Ananta Burin Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Ban Sainai Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$47
Agoda.com
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$49
Hotwire.com
US$139
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

1,283 results
All reviewsprivate cottageoutdoor showersuperior roomthe cottagesao nang beachlobby areashort walk to the beachthe main streetbuilding workbig roommountain viewrestaurants and shopsfew minutes walkbreakfast buffet isthe cliffairport transferthai food
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We have stayed on different hotels on our trip to thailand. This was the best hotel we stayed in.
We went to the hotel late one night just to see how it looked.
When we approahed the reception, the manager came and asked if we would like to see cottage before booking.SUPER SERVICE.
And we were sold at the first glims we got.
Clean big rooms. Beachbag with towels. Fruitbasket in our room. Super breakfast buffet the biggest one on our trip.
We had to check out of our room 11:30. When we asked about a place to keep our luggage we were offered a room until 16:00 and a place to shower before going to the airport at 19:00 (way better service than we could dream of. No extra charge
VERY KINDLY STAFF.
In the center of the shopping street
It could very well be our hotel if we come to aonang again.
The only minus was we only booked 3 days

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
PeaceLaguna, Manager at Peace Laguna Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 2mcdk,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We took delight in reading the details about your stay and your experience at the hotel. Thank you for mentioning your interactions with our staff. We are happy to hear that they took good care of you and I will be more than happy to share this with everyone. Please know that your feedback is encouraging as we strive to provide our guests a memorable stay. Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Looking at the pictures and reading through the reviews of this resort gives it no justice at all!! The resort is stunning and is suitated infront of the gorgeous mountain backdrop. We arrived from Bangkok to krabi and I when we got to the hotel it was around 10pm and just looking at the decor I knew it was going to be a beautiful stay.

My boyfriend and I was there for 7 nights for his 25th birthday and prior to us coming I messaged the hotel beforehand to ask them if they could have a little birthday decoration in the room (the swan towels etc) and if possible to have dinner infront of the back near the pool and they said yes that everything would be organised when we arrived. Unfortunately it didn't happen, but my partner isn't the celebratory type so it worked out fine.

3 days into our stay I remember we came back to our room in the afternoon and there was building work going on downstairs and I was suffering from heat stroke so we spoke to the staff and met a lovely young lady called Anne, who offered to move our room and she apologised profusely, but we didn't want to change due to the gorgeous view. After that day she made sure to speak with us and see how we were doing which was very warming.

After we knew the workers hours we just arranged trips around that so we wouldn't be disturbed.
Fortunately for us we was there for Songkran (Thai new year) and the lobby was beautiful decorated and all the staff looked incredible in their traditional wear. It was a beautiful and blessed day for us and we were advised about the days festivities and got completely soaked on the main road which was great fun!!! If only we could do that everywhere for New Years!!!

Overall the stay was above what I was expecting. The hotel is extremely clean and designed incredibly well. Down to the kitchen staff, to the security man, to the breakfast staff, cleaning staff and Anne I couldn't of felt more looked after and safe there. I loved this resort, I really did and if I come back I will definitely stay here and recommend it to others.

Thank you so much for everything!! Love love love

1  Thank Michaela B
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We were here for 3 nights to celebrate my husband’s birthday
The staff made sure to make his birthday special by giving a surprise entry wid a cake in our room (dat ws really v sweet)
Regarding location: this place is in da market itself.lot of Indian and other cuisine restaurants,massage centers, clubs are at walkable distance
V had a great stay!!!
Lovely place
Regards
Mansi Hadkar & Yash Mehta

1  Thank 910mansih
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel exceeded my expectations in every way from check in to the room and fantastic staff. The hotel is well kept and the pools amazing. The buffet breakfast was huge enough for all tastes .we will definitely be back for longer next time.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Leave Laguna is at walking distance to the beach and it’s a very well made property. Everything looks so beautiful and it has 3 pools. It’s a good place to just relax and unwind. However the room has very slippery wooden floor which needs to be looked into.

1  Thank Roshni A