Lowest prices for your stay
US$34
Priceline
US$32
Vio.com
US$30
Expedia.comUS$34
Agoda.comUS$30
HurbUS$41
All reviews ao nang beach nice hotel big bathroom nice pool wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019

My family and I was very happy as our hotel is located exactly in between the Ao Nang beach front and the shop lots alongside Ao Nang. The room was big with bath tubs and bed was comfortable and had a great sleep. Breakfast spread was not that great but delicious, especially the omelette and fried rice. And staffs of Buri Tara were friendly and they guided us where to go in the night and great halal food hubs. Thank you Buri Tara Resort.

Room tip: Room facing the pool was calming and serene
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank dellzhafryfuad
BuriTara, ผู้จัดการ at Buri Tara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2019

Dear Dell Zhafri Fuad,
Greetings from Buri Tara Resort!
Thank you so very much for your most generous feedback following your visit to Buri Tara Resort.
My team and I are indeed very humbled by your kind words, and I am very pleased to know that your stay was a total success.
I appreciate you mentioning the overall ambiance of the resort, comfortable rooms, and most importantly service. I have conveyed your generous compliments to the entire team - they truly appreciate your gracious praise.
Above all, it is most rewarding to note that you would consider staying at the Buri Tara when next in Ao Nang.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to write to me.
Yours sincerely,
Ms.Wanthakarn Kooldee (Resident Manager) & Buri Tara Resort Team

Reviewed 17 July 2019 via mobile

Stayed here to try something else, selected a room without pool view thanks to the TripAdvisor’s comments - noise..

We were a family of three.
Guest bed was just planks with wheels with a typical thin hard madras.

Didn’t really feel welcome, oldest receptionist wasn’t polite and too salty with her answers. Two of the maids was talking bad things about us when setting up the guest bed, they didn’t know we understand southern Thai.

Our child liked swimming here and think it was a good hotel, so I’ll rate an extra point because of that.

Few meters too walk for typical “ok” tourist restaurant. Would recommend taking tok-tok to look for the hidden restaurants outside ao nang.

2  Thank YourAjan
BuriTara, ผู้จัดการ at Buri Tara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2019

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Buri Tara Resort.
Thank you for your review of Buri Tara Resort. I am sorry to hear the details of the unfortunate events that marred your stay and whilst I cannot turn back the clock I would like to take this opportunity to extend my apologies. I have passed your comments on to our team internally for investigation. We aim to provide the highest quality service and whilst we understand this was not as expected on this occasion, I sincerely hope that we will get the opportunity to redeem ourselves and that we will have a chance to welcome you back at Buri Tara Resort in the nearest future.

Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

1. 15 mins Walking distance to Ao nang beach, Ao nang landmark night market and souvenirs shop.
2. Excellence customer service who always ensure we have a good and comfortable experience in this town.
3. Able to get pool view room.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BuriTara, ผู้จัดการ at Buri Tara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2019

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Buri Tara Resort.
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to learn that you left with a positive impression of our resort and its services. Our service philosophy encourages us to deliver efficient and personalized service to all our guests, and your recognition of it feels wonderful.
Our location is a real winner for many travelers. Besides being at a quiet spot, Buri Tara is indeed only a hop, skip and a jump from some of Ao Nang’s top dining spots, souvenir shops, and markets.
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you, and we look forward to welcoming you back at Buri Tara Resort.

Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

The staff were friendly and helpful. The facilities provided were nice and the room rates were affordable. This quality is equivalent to 5-star hotel althought it is small resort. Will definitely stay in this hotel again if I come to Krabi next time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Keanhoegan,
Greetings from Buri Tara Resort.
Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your experience on this forum.
We are delighted to know you had a wonderful experience and left Buri Tara Resort with pleasant memories of your stay. Thank you for appreciating our hospitality and the facilities of our property. Recognition from our guests is the single biggest motivator for the ladies and gentlemen at our resort - your kind feedback, therefore, means so much to us all.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed 11 June 2019 via mobile

Resort is quite small not as what we expected from photos.
Rooms clean and comfortable but toilet glass panel edges can see black molds building up.
Room safe box is a disappointment. No proper instructions to operate it and it's not in English...
Rooms with small balcony.
Location of resort is not bad. Nearby restaurants and convenience shops.
Wifi - good
Staff - some friendly and some not. Noticed staff change attitude if guest asked more questions.
No reading news paper provided at lobby.
We requested for lighter to light up birthday cake candles.. Staff told us to buy from 7eleven?
So I'm not this request is too much or...

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
BuriTara, ผู้จัดการ at Buri Tara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2019

Dear Chrislyv,
Greetings from Buri Tara Resort.
We thank you very much for choosing to stay at Buri Tara Resort and taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor.
I regret to hear that you did not entirely enjoy your stay. We have noted your feedback with regards to amenities and lapse in service. As I write to you, I am discussing the concern raised by you with my respective team members and would like to assure you that immediate corrective action will be taken.
I do hope you would be kind enough to give us another opportunity whereby we would like to display our hospitality at its best and win your confidence over again.
We immensely value your patronage and look forward to your continued support.
Ms. Wanthakarn Kooldee