Punta Morro Hotel
Official Hotel
US$95
US$92
US$130
Hotel Casa Del Sol(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
US$75
Posada El Rey Sol(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$65
Posada Don Fernando(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfire pitswordfishone bedroom suitehear the waves crashingocean viewclean rooms and groundsrocky coastlinewonderful dayshot tubrooms face the oceanoverlooking the waterhotel restaurantdining tablepool areatop floorthird floorpositive reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The bed was large enough to fit my husband, me and my 2 year old. The living room area was bigger than I expected and there was a dining table as well. All the furniture looked new. The patio was large and the furniture there was also clean and new. I liked that it had a kiddie pool, adult pool and a decent size jacuzzi. The jacuzzi was not too hot so the kids were able to get in. The pools were also heated so we were able to get in even though it was a bit windy. The restaurant actually had really good seafood dishes. Everyone was very pleasant and treated us kindly at the hotel despite us having two screaming children. The hotel only has a few units so it was never too packed, but we were also not completely alone, so it was the perfect volume of people for us. They also have a fire pit by the pool area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Kao Nou X
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing right on the ocean with an amazing view from the restourant you can enjoy the view the food is great fresh fish lobster and Mexican food served in a very great way . If you are in Ensenada this is a mast

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Domenico C
Reviewed 20 February 2017

We traveled to Ensenada for a weekend getaway. The resort is tucked away and all of their rooms face the ocean. We chose a suite and enjoyed a very spacious, modern room with wonderful amenities. The staff there went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. Definitely dine at their restaurant. They offer a superb brunch buffet and a wide assortment for dinner. However we also loved leaving the resort area to go downtown. I look forward to future trips to Ensenada!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I was attending a destination wedding held at this hotel over Labor Day weekend it just gorgeous and located near the US boarder right on the beach. Make sure you take full advantage of the fast pass provided to you at check-out. This grants access to the fast lane while exiting the country and must be presented in order to remain in the expedited/medical line. Since the rooms were blocked and paid for by the wedding party I’m not sure about the price or room categories but we stayed in a lovely what felt like one-bedroom suite on the third floor. Compared to other rooms on the lower floors (second and first) ours felt newly remodeled and modern. Be prepared to walk up two or three flights of stairs since there are no elevators. We had a nice view overlooking the pool and beach with a good size balcony. Most rooms I visited had a small empty fridge for personal items and other standard hotel amenities. One thing you should bring is your own shower gel unfortunately, I forgot mine and was forced to use bar soap it was not bad, I just need suds. The staff was super accommodating anything you need is taken care of immediately. They did a great job handling the wedding party, per five guests there was one employee to provide fresh plates and refill drinks. I did not feel comfortable going too far into the city so what I liked most about this hotel was its proximity to nearby restaurants and stores. If I was ever in Mexico again I would defiantly stay here. In case, you're wondering staff speaks English.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the Third floor for a more modern feel
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank krasivaya818
Reviewed 29 September 2016

We've driven by this little beauty hundreds of times. This time we stopped! I'm so glad we did! The rooms are all under remodel and about half the place is done. We toured all the room sizes but stayed in a King bed single room suite. All the suites face the ocean and I can't imagine they aren't all amazing. Ours was. The staff is professional courteous and proud of their establishment. The room was clean, all tile floors in the common areas and carpet in the bedroom. The only recommendation would be to have blackout curtains as that sun is super bright going up or down. the pool area is impeccably maintained and has windbreakers for guest comfort. There's a fire pit and a separate spa. Again, everything was super clean and the bed was comfy. the pillows were a little tough for my taste but nothing that couldn't be resolved with some punching of the pillows. I will be back and hopefully for longer! One and only downfall is there is no elevator at this resort.

Room Tip: no elevator, choose accordingly. high rooms have even nicer views but all of them are great.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple