US$143
US$81
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Hyatt Place La Paz(La Paz)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$69
Hyatt.com
Posada LunaSol Hotel(La Paz)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$46
Hotel HBlue(La Paz)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$92
US$77
B&B Casa Juarez(La Paz)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$66
Hotel Catedral La Paz(La Paz)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
El Angel Azul Hacienda(La Paz)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$68
US$155
US$146
Cancelon
All reviewsgloria laurasea lionslarge garagemexican breakfastmaria bonitagracious hostsother guestseach morningrental carbeautiful oasisbeautiful poolhis knowledgerocking chairshome away from homesouthern bajaday tripa wonderful stay
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We recently spent three nights as guests of Richard at Hacienda Paraiso de La Paz and were delighted with our accommodations. We had a short visit but Richard took great care in arranging two days of activities that immediately made us wish we had scheduled a longer stay in this beautiful location. The room was very well presented, cool and comfortable and the breakfast delicious. The pool provided a welcome relief after a day on the ocean. We highly recommend this property and thoroughly enjoyed our time while there. Thanks Richard for introducing us to La Paz!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
HaciendaParaiso, Owner at Hacienda Paraiso de La Paz Bed and Breakfast/Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you to enjoy La Paz, Bajas most special town, and the very beautiful and tranquil Hacienda Paraiso de La Paz. I enjoyed your company and have a sure fire way remediate the short stay syndrome, come back for another great stay. Gloria Laura will Be back and we will shower you with hospitality.
Until then, stay well,

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I was in La Paz for the night on business, and Richard, the owner, made me feel welcome right away. He gave me a variety of different suggestions for restaurants to eat at and provided excellent customer service. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HaciendaParaiso, Owner at Hacienda Paraiso de La Paz Bed and Breakfast/Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Nick,
Thank you for expressing your pleasure and positive feeling regarding your stay at Hacienda Paraiso de La Paz. I know your purpose for being in Baja was business related and having fun was on the back burner. And we don't get a lot of one night singles. I enjoyed our conversation and look forward to, along with my wife Gloria Laura. To sharing some future moments with you and your special girl. And your parents would probably love La Paz and Hacienda Paraiso de La Pa as well .
I know you left flying home to uncertainties and concerns regarding hurricane Irma and I .sincerely hope that you weathered the storm ( no pun tended) with minimal damage and distress. Best of everything until Nexttime

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We spent 3 nights here and the stay was AMAZING.
The position is fine especially if you have a car because is not far from the malecon (just 5 min) but perfect because outside of the noise.
The place is a really mexican style one peaceful and cute.
The room was so clean and comfortable.
The best part of the stay was the breakfast time: delicious home Made mexican dishes changed everyday and the whole b&b spent this time together in a huge table near the pool: Great thing to start the Day in the best way !!!
The owner Richards is an extraordinary person and too kind with all his suggestions.
If you would feel the real LA PAZ mexican mood and enjoy the stay book here and you will be so HAPPY!
Hope to come back again during wales season!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
HaciendaParaiso, Owner at Hacienda Paraiso de La Paz Bed and Breakfast/Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Chiara and Pepino,,
Sorry I missed you to say good bye. I really wanted those two goodbye kisses the Italians give.
Thank you very much for your kind words and the beautiful thoughts. It was a pleasure helping you have a wonderful trip. We, at Hacienda Paraiso de La Paz, very much hope that you will come back and tell your friends to visit. You are a beautiful, friendly, and fun couple, and I enjoyed our breakfast conversations.
Once again, thanks, and I hope the rest of your stay in Baja is going well.
Hugs all around!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I just returned from another stay at La Paz's jewel, beautiful Hacienda Paraiso B&B, and as usual, I didn't want to leave to go home
Great beds (no back pain), beautiful property, delicious pool, sumptuous breakfasts, and the best hosts ever (so considerate and concerned). Yes, I am planning to return for a third visit. I highly recommend Hacienda Paraiso de La Paz if you're looking for an unforgettable experience!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
HaciendaParaiso, Owner at Hacienda Paraiso de La Paz Bed and Breakfast/Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy that your stay was as usual,
Wonderful and of course we always celebrate your return.
Both Gloria Laura and I have returned from our needed hiatus and are ready to take on
all of our new guests. Thanks again and stay well.
Richard and Gloria Laura

Reviewed 22 July 2017

The Inn is beautiful beyond words. I am a photographer, and I could take 10,000 photos of this place and it would never get boring. The food was great, and everything about my stay was amazing. If you are looking for a beautiful b&B to stay that is near by to everything, and run by the best people, give this one a shot.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

We very much appreciate your very nice thoughts, especially because you are a professional photographer and the comment we get often is " the website are beautiful but do not do justice to your property!
We hope you will come back and explore more fully La Paz and take more excellent photos.
Best of everything,