“Great place to eat”

Mariscos el Toro Guero
Ranked #11 of 361 Restaurants in La Paz
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, was here yesterday and just had to come back today and most likely I'll be here tomorrow.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I could eat every meal here and it would be great. The best Pina coladas in La Paz. Also, the best shrimp ceviche and the creamiest, most delicious flan. I'm not being dramatic, I have tried a LOT to find the best! Open air seating and always busy with locals as it is so good!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was the perfect place to get authentic Mexican culture. The food was so fresh and delicious. We were excited to be greeted by a mariachi band as we entered. There was a nice breeze blowing through and we were served a complimentary bowl of shrimp soup. I'm craving this soup now just thinking of it Next we ordered food! I received a bowl of mixed marisco (shrimp, octopus, scallops, jalapeño, tomatoes, onion, and lime) and a stack of fresh tortillas. Let me just tell you, it was amazing!!! We were staying at Hotel Catedral so we had to take a 5 minute taxi ride to get to the restaurant. Not sure I would walk this far at night. Do try this restaurant!! It's a gem for sure!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We enjoyed every meal at MDTG and the service was very good as well. Try the pesca frita and the camarones rellenos

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This was a great recommendation from Gilberto, the guy who rented us the car. The typical open air space with a wood&palm roof full of locals, with great service and great food. Just a must go in La Paz